Chapter 4

Today was the day of Genevive and Edward's wedding

Today was the day of Genevive and Edward's wedding.  She couldn't deny that she wasn't against the wedding as she was  before because she liked Edward.  She also knew that her love for Harry has not faded.  

Genevive was in her room and her ladies was helping her with the dress when there was a knock on the door.  One of her ladies and Genevive's three brothers walks in. Jacob, George and Adam.

Genevive smiles "My brothers"  Genevive turns to her ladies "Come back in a bit. I wanna speak with my brothers" Her ladies smiles and bows then leaves the room. 

Genevive goes to each of her brothers and give them a hug.  George smiles "So how do you feel?" Genevive smiles "I am more ready to marry him than i ever been before. Yes it's my duty but I like him and i'm glad that i'm gonna call him my husband"  Jacob smiles "I'm proud of you sister"  Adam smiles "Well we should leave so you can  get ready then"  They all leave and her ladies return.  

Genevive was now all set and done. Now she was waiting for her father to take her to the church.  Finally there is a knock on the door and one of her ladies opens and Genevive's father comes in.  Genevive smiles "Father. How do i look?"  Her father smiles "You look beautiful. How do you feel?"  Genevive sighes "Nervous but okay"  He smiles. "Well let's go then."  Genevive takes her father's arm and they walk out of her room.  

They are now outside the church with all the guests and her husband to be inside.  James turns to his daughter.  "Are you ready"  Genevive takes a deep breath.  "As ready as i can be"  They walk in and Genevive and see all the guests smiling at her.  At the front is the rest of her family and the royals.  Genevive takes a second to look at Harry thinking this could've been their wedding, They lock eyes for a second before Harry looks down and Genevive continue walking. 

Before she walks up to Edward. She turns to her father, He smiles at her and kisses her on the cheek. Genevive walks up to Edward and the priest. She stands next to him.  The priest say his words before he says to them to turn and look at eachother.  "Lord Edward Stafford, 3rd duke of Bukingham. Do you take Lady Genevive Beaumont to be your lawful wedded wife" Edward smiles "I do"  The Priest turns to Genevive.  "Lady Genevive Beaumont. Do you take Lord Edward Stafford, 3rd duke of Bukingham to be your lawful wedded husband" Genevive smiles "I do"  "With the power vested in me you can now kiss the bride.  Edward takes his hands to Genevive's cheeks and pulls her in and they kiss.  

They were now back at the court for the wedding feast. Genevive was sitting next to her husband.  Guests were eating, chatting and dancing.  She couldn't believe she was actually married.  She feels her husband holding her hand, she turns and looks at him.  "How do you feel?"  Genevive sighes but smiles at the same time. "I don't know. I'm happy but it feels crazy to be married.  Edward chuckles "I know the feeling"  Edward stands up and walk over to her and bring her his hand.  "Do you wanna dance"   Genevive smiles "I do" She takes his hand and stands up. 

They walk to the dance floor and starts dancing in eachother's arms.  "I want you to know that i'm really happy to be your wife"  Edward smiles "I'm very happy to be your husband"  Genevive smiles and pulls him into a embrace, still dancing.  She really feel safe in his arms.  For a moment she looks up and sees that Harry is staring at them but at that moment she doesn't care what Harry thinks so she keeps dancing and being in Edward's arms.  She pulls away and looks at Edward and smiles. They put their forheads against eachother.  

Edward and Genevive was now walking to Edward's chambers where they were gonna spend their first night as a married couple.  Edward opens the door and Genevive walks in and he closes the door.  They look at eachother longily.  Genevive takes a step closer to him.  "Are you sure you want to do this Genevive, we can wait."  Genevive shakes her head "No. I want to do this" Edward smiles and Genevive chuckles.  "Edward, I have wanted this since the first time we kissed"  Edward smiles and takes a step closer and put his  hand around her cheek and kisses her.  first it's slow but very quickly it turns passionate. Genevive has her arms around his neck and Edward moves his hands to her waist.  Edward starts to pull off the strings of her corset and at the same time starts kissing her neck.  Genevive slightly starts to moan. Edward pulls away from the kiss for a moment so he can pull off her dress and Genevive can pull off his shirt and Edward pulls down his trousers and now they are both naked.  Genevive lays down on the bed and Edward  comes quickly after and the wedding night begins. 

Anne is at the balcony of her room, just sighing. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and once again she sighes. She goes to the door and opens and the person on the other side is none other than Agnes Long, her lover.  Anne smiles happily "Agnes"  Agnes smiles "Have you missed  me my love?" Anne pulls her into her room and closes the door.  "What are you doing here? I thought you and your husband would be away for months" Agnes sighes "My husband is not here but i am. The queen asked me to be one of her ladies and my husband accepted."  Anne's eyes lights up "So you're staying here permanently" Agnes sighes happily "Yes"  Anne pulls her into a kiss. Anne haven't been this happy for a long time. 

Now it's the next morning and Genevive is now waking up and laying Edward's arms.  She looks up at him and smiles.  He is already awake so he smiles at her too. "Good morning"  Genevive smiles "Good morning.  Edward flips her over so he is laying over her and it makes her laugh. Edward smiles  "You're so beautiful"  Genevive smiles "I'm so happy to be your wife and that you were my first"  Edward smiles and pulls her into a passionate kiss.  

Angel Couby as Agnes Long

Here is a new chapter!!  Edward and Genevive are married  and Anne's lover is revealed ahhhh. Please tell me your thoughts and i hope you like this chapter <3