Chapter 3

Genevive was in her chambers getting ready for the day when there was a knock on the door

Genevive was in her chambers getting ready for the day when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" She shouts and her brother George comes in.  

 Genevive sees him and instantly smiles "Brother" She jumps into his arms, they both laugh.  She pulls away  "I haven't seen you so long brother, how are you"   "I'm good and of course i need to show up when my only sister is getting married in two days"  Genevive looks down and George lift her chin up so she looks at him.  "Hey i know Lord Stafford wasn't your first choice.  But look at like this, Claudia wasn't my first choice either and now we're so happy and have two children. So give him a chance." Genevive smiles and nods "I will. Do you know when Jacob is coming"  George chuckles "You know our brother, he shows up when he wants to show up"  Genevive sighes "I know i'm just hoping it's not in the last minute"   George smiles "He will come. Well i'm meeting with our father so i will see you later sister"  Genevive smiles and George leaves.  

Anne was in her chambers looking at a necklace her lover had given her and smiles.  "I will see you soon my love" There is a knock on her chambers so she quickly hides the necklace and shouts "Come in" and the queen comes in.  Anne bows "Your majesty"  the door closes.  Elizabeth smiles "Anne stand up and hug your bestfriend"  Anne stands up and they hug. Elizabeth pulls away "I know we have talked about this before but can you tell me why you don't want my son and your daugther to get married?"  Anne sighes "You know why.  I love my daughter but at the same time i never wanted children"  Elizabeth sighes "I know"  Anne takes a deep breath.  "The reason why i don't want her to marry Harry is because i don't want her to have the happiness i never got"  Elizabeth sighes "I know you think so. But maybe it would better if you gave her the happiness you never got"  Elizabeth smiles and leaves Anne.  

Genevive walks with her ladies, they are on their way to the carriage that is gonna take them to Lord Stafford's estate. Suddenly she sees the one person she didn't expect, Harry.

 She takes a deep breath "Harry"  He turns and sees her, the woman he still loves.  Harry walks up to her and smiles "Hi Genevive, Ladies"  Harry takes her hand into his own and takes a step closer so he can whisper into her ear. "Meet me in the garden after dinner"  He takes a step back still holding her hand.  Genevive smiles and nods and he kisses her hand.  Harry leaves them. Genevive turns to her ladies "You're not mention this to anyone, understand?" They all nod  "Yes my lady"  Genevive "Good. let's get to the carriage"  

Genevive and her ladies has finally arrived to the Stafford estate.  they knock on the door and the servants of the estate.  "Future lady Stafford.  We're so glad you're here.  Lord Stafford is waiting in the dining room"  Genevive smiles "Thank you" They all walk in and she can't believe how beautiful it is.  

They arrive in the dining room and Genevive sees Edward sitting on a chair. "My lord, lady Genevive Beaumont"  Edward turns and smiles at her.  He walks up to her and takes her hand in his own and kisses it. "Genevive. How are you?"  She smiles "I'm very well, thank you"  Edward turns to a chair close to the one he was sitting on  "Please sit"  Genevive smiles and sits down.  "So how was your travel Genevive?"  Genevive smiles "It was very well, your estate is beautiful"  Edward smiles "Soon our estate"  Genevive smiles and nods. 

 A  servant  comes in "My lord your son is outside. Shall i bring in"  Edward smiles "Yes bring him. Thank you Teresa"  Shortly after the door opens and the servant brings a little boy to them.  "Genevive this is my son Henry. Henry this is the woman i have been talking about" Genevive smiles "Hi henry" But what Genevive didn't expect was for Henry to leap into her arms.  They hug for a little while until Henry pull away.  "Are you gonna be my new mommy?"  Genevive is shocked but smiles at the little boy "I would never take your mother's place , she will always be your mom.  But i will be the best mom i can be to you"  Henry smiles and hugs her again. Henry pulls away and Edward smiles "Henry go back with Teresa, okay?" Henry nods and leaves with the servant.  

Genevive turns to Edward and smiles "Your son is so beautiful and sweet"  Edward smiles "He likes you. Almost as much as i do"  Genevive chuckles and smiles.  Edward takes a hold of her hands so she looks directly at him.  "Genevive i know i was probably not your first choice.  But i promise i will be a good husband to you" Genevive sighes "You're right. You weren't my first choice but i'm happy that you're gonna be my husband."  They smile at eachother while gazing at eachother and suddenly they lean in and kiss.  The kiss is soft and not that long, but it's gentle.  They pull away and just smile at eachother.  

It's time for Genevive to leave and before she goes into the carriage, Edward kisses her knuckles "I will see you in two days" Genevive smiles and nods.  She and her ladies walks into the carriage. Now back to the english court.  

Genevive was now waiting for Harry in the gardens.  She knew what he was hoping for but once again she knew she had to turn him down.   Harry walks into the gardens and when he sees her, he runs to her.  He stops and just smiles "I didn't know if you were gonna come but you did" He kisses her and as much as Genevive wants to melt into the kiss, she can't so she pulls away.  "Harry we still can't do this"  Harry chuckles "But you came.  That means you want us" Genevive shakes her head.  "I love you Harry and nothing can change that. But i'm getting married to a great guy and i'm not gonna hurt him"  Harry sighes "I can't let you go"  Genevive sighes "You must.  This not only about Edward. He has a kid who i'm gonna be a mother to and i can't hurt him. I'm sorry"  Genevive leaves Harry alone in the gardens. 

Genevive arrives to her chambers and closes the door. She takes a deep breath.  Suddenly there is a knock on the door.  All she can think that it must be Harry so she sighes and opens the door.  "Harry. How many times.."  But she doesn't finish that sentence because when she looks up It's not Harry she sees. It's her brother Jacob.  "Jacob"  He smiles "Hi sis"   Genevive gives him a big smile and leaps into his arms and they both laugh.  Her oldest brother is finally here.  

Aneurin Banard as George Beaumont 

Richard Madden as Jacob Beaumont 

Here is a new chapter!!  I hope you guys like this chapter and  pls tell me your thoughts  <33