chapter 13

There has been two days since Genevive and Harry's kiss

There has been two days since Genevive and Harry's kiss.  She has been avoiding him since then.  She has also been distant with Edward.  She just feel so guilty everytime she sees him.  How can you love two people so deeply.  

At Ludlow Castle.  Here is where Arthur and Catherine is having their honey moon.  Isabel loves walking in the gardens, especially with Rosa.  It's night, Catherine is  with Arhur so she didn't need her ladies.  Isabel is walking in the gardens , alone.  When suddenly she hears something.  She is scared so she picks up a stone, ready to throw.  Suddenly someone jumps out.  "Hey! Isabel it's me!"  Isabel opens her eyes and sees who it is and sighes in relief.  "Rosa" She then pushes Rosa "What are you doing?! You scared me"  Rosa takes the stone out of Isabel hands and takes Isabel's hands in her own.   "I know i'm sorry. "  Isabel smiles but confused "But why didn't you just follow me when i was going out"  Rosa sighes "Well i thought maybe you wanted to be alone but then i just wanted to go and find you"  Isabel lookes down to hide her blush. She looks up "Well i do love company"  Isabel then looks at her hands and they are still holding hands so she pulls away from Rosa.  She coughs "Well shall we go"  Rosa smiles "We shall"  They start walking. 

After a while Isabel stops.  Which makes Rosa turn to look at her.  "Is something the matter?" Isabel sighes "It's just.. Ever since the day i first met you i...  i have felt this connection with you. You're just great"  Rosa "Well i think you're great too"  Rosa then looks at her, Isabel can tell she thinking of something. Suddenly Rosa pulls her into a kiss.  Isabel is shocked at first but melts into it quiclkly.  It felt like minutes but after a few seconds Rosa pulls away.  Isabel looks at her stunned "Why did do that?"  Rosa smiles "Because i like you, is that okay?" Isabel laughs and then looks at Rosa and smiles.  "That's more than okay"  Now it's Isabel's turn to pull Rosa into a kiss, but this time they don't stop.  It turns heated very quickly.  They help eachother with open up their dresses.  Rosa then pushes Isabel against a tree and starts kissing her neck.  Isabel starts  moaning. Rosa then looks at Isabel.  "Are you sure you wanna do this"  Isabel smiles and kisses Rosa.  "I have wanted to do this since the moment i saw you"  Rosa smiles and goes back to kissing her neck and starts going down Isabel's chest. 

 But what they don't know is that Lina is also in the garden and heard the moaning so she followed  the sound to see where it came from so she has seen them.  

In London.  Thomas was sleeping.  Agnes was standing by his door looking at him.  He was getting worse and there was nothing she could do.  Agnes walked downstairs to Jane who was sitting with her son and youngest child Lancelot.  Lancelot lights up when he sees Agnes.  "Mom!" He runs up and gives her a hug.  Agnes kisses him on the forehead.  "Lancelot, can you go and play with Anne , i need to speak with Jane"  Lancelot nods and walks to find Anne, one of the maids.   Jane look at her mom.  "What's wrong?"  Agnes sighes and sniffles.  "Thomas doesn't have much time so i need you to get your sister Elinor, she needs to be here when she passes"  Jane starts tearing up "Yes"  Agnes brings Jane into a hug and kisses her on the forehead.  Jane pulls away and walks out.  Agnes sits down on a chair and starts sobbing.  

Jane has now arrived to her sister Elinor and her husband's house.  Jane takes a deep breath and knocks at the door. The door opens and there stands Elinor.  "Jane!"  She brings Jane into a big hug.  Elinor pulls away "What are you doing here?"  Jane takes a deep breath and can feel herself cry any second.  "We need to talk"  Elinor nods "Come in"  Jane shakes her head "We don't have time"  Elinor looks at her confused "What's going on? Has something happened?"  Jane sighes "It's Thomas.  He's very sick and he's not gonna make it"  Elinor looks at her shocked "What?"  Jane nods "Yeah and we need to go now" Elinor nods "I just need to get my cloak and tell one of my maids to let Eric know where i am"  Jane nods and Elinor runs inside.  After a minute or so Elinor come out.  "Let's go"  

Agnes was sitting down at Thomas's bed with Anthony.  They knew their son didn't have much time left.  Agnes looks at her son "How are you feeling"  Thomas looks at her for a second and then starts crying "I'm sorry"  Agnes kisses him on the forehead "You have nothing to apologise for, it's okay. You can rest now."   Thomas yawns "I'm so tired"  Agnes chuckles "I know, it's okay"  Thomas closes his eyes and takes his last breath. Agnes  turns to Anthony, tears streaming down both their faces.  He pulls her into a hug and they're just sobbing.  Suddenly the door opens which makes them jump.  Agnes looks up and sees her daughters.  Elinor looks at them but then looks at Thomas, lifeless.  Elinor gasps "We're too late"  Agnes stands up and brings both her daughters into a big hug.  Elinor and Jane just cry.   Anthony comes up to them and hug them all.  They all are sobbing.  Anthony and Agnes has lost their son and Elinor and Jane has lost their brother.  

Alexandra Metz as Elinor Hervey 

Thomas is dead :( Rosa and Isabel ;) I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts