Chapter 15

GREENWINCH PALACE

GREENWINCH PALACE

Everyone was back.  It was time for Arthur's funeral.  Claudia felt like an absolute wreck.  She felt like every second she was gonna cry she was also very pregnant and she knew was gonna go into labor any second so she couldn't even go to the funeral.  George had asked her if he wanted her to say and she said no.   She would send word for him if she went into labor and also she needed that one of them to be at the funeral.  She had also send word to bring her children to the court so she could be present when their younger sibling is born.  

Genevive was walking to the church with Edward holding his hand tightly.  She hated that Arthur, who had been like another brother to her was dead. He would've been a great king.  Also she was worried to see Harry.  She knew it was good they were taking distance from eachother.  

They walked inside and she saw in the front the royal family were sitting.  She saw only the back of Harry's head but god apart of her just wanted him to turn around she decided to keep walking and focus on her husband.  

She then saw her family.  Her father who just looked really tired.  Her mother who just looked miserable, probably didn't even wanna be there.  Her brother Jacob is sitting with his wife Edith, their daughter Isabel being a lady to Catherine sat with her and the other two ladies.  Her brother Adam was looking for something or someone.  She then saw her brother George but not his wife Claudia.  She then remember that Claudia is at bed rest but she is going into labour any time now.  Feel bad for her that she is missing her best friends funeral.  

Edward and Genevive finally sits down next to George.  She holds Edward's hand tightly. 

Adam is looking for someone.  Francis in fact.  He knows that Francis is sitting with his wife Claude.  He's having a lot of anixety and he's just want to find Francis eyes so he find his look which will calm him down and after a few minutes he finally finds him who is already looking at him with so  much love.  

Claudia is in bed crying. She just wishes she could go to the funeral but that would be impossible.  Then in an instant she feel herself that's wet on the bed and she relaises that her water just broke.  She then feel a sharp pain in her stomach and starts screaming.  Her ladies comes running in.  

She just looks at them "The baby.  It's coming."  

They are now walking out the church.  George sees one of Claudia's maids and walks up to her.  

"Is something wrong?"   He asks. 

She shakes her head "No.  Your wife she's in labour"  

George's eyes light up  "Really?"  

Genevive walks up to him "Me and Edith will go and help Claudia. You dear brother go with Jacob and Adam and have a drink.  We'll let you know when your baby is born."  

George nods "Thank you"  

Genevive and Edith walks to the maid to go to Claudia's bed chambers.   George walks to his brothers.