Chapter 2

Since Genevive found out she is getting married she has been avoiding Harry

Since Genevive found out she is getting married she has been avoiding Harry.It's now been two days and she's still haven't talked to him.  She doesn't how and knows that in the end people will get hurt. 

Genevive is on her way to the garden because is gonna  meet Edward Stafford for the first time today.  She's really nervous and hopes Harry won't see them. 

She arrives to the garden and the first person she sees is her best friend Charles who walks up to her. "Hey Genevive" She smiles "Hi"  They take a little walk together. "So Harry said that you haven't been talking for two days. So what's wrong?" Genevive turns to Charles.  "Okay. There is a reason why i haven't talked to Harry but you have to promise that you won't tell him. Atleast not before i do"  Charles sighes "Fine i promise"  Genevive takes a deep breath. "I found out two days ago that i'm getting married.  To Edward Stafford" Charles sighes "And it's been really hard to come to terms with because i love Harry. But i know i have to tell him and that we have to end it because i can't be with him while being married."  Charles sighes and hugs Genevive "When will you tell him?"  Genevive pulls away "Tonight. I promise."  Charles nods and leaves.  

Genevive sighes and walks to the place in the garden where she had been told by her mother to wait for her soon to be husband.  Genevive arrives and she sees a very handsome man with dark hair and she assumes that's him.  "Edward?" He turns and smiles.  He walks up to her "Genevive, Hi! Please sit" She smiles and sits down next to him. "So how do you feel?"  Genevive sighes "I don't know" Edward smiles and takes her hand in her own. "I understand that probably saw yourself with someone more closer to your age. I promise you i will be a good husband to you and i will do everything can to make you happy. And maybe one day you will love me" Genevive smiles "Thank you"  Edward sighes "I have a something to say. I have a son named Henry. He's 4 and i would like for you to meet him before the wedding. Would you like that?"  Genevive smiles "I do"  "Is it okay if i ask. What happended to his mother?"  "She died two years ago in a carriage accident"  Genevive sighes "I am so sorry"  Edward smiles  "It's okay" 

 Edward stands up and so does Genevive. He takes her hands in his own and kisses them.  "I will send word for you soon so you can meet my son but until then Goodbye my lady"  Genevive smiles and Edward leaves. Genevive sighes and starts walking out but what she doesn't know is that Harry had seen and heard their whole conversation.  

Genevive was now in her room reading a book when there is a knock on her door and she shouts "Come in!" The door opens and there stands princess Margaret. 

 Genevive closes the book "Maggie what's the matter" Maggie closes the door and shakes her head and sits down by the bed. "Has he done something?"  Genevive looks at her confused "What? Who?"  Maggie chuckles "Come on, Harry! You guys have not talked for two days. He must have done something?"  Genevive sighes "It's not Harry. It's me"   Now Maggie is confused "What?"  "Two days ago i found out i'm getting married to Edward Stafford. So i have been avoiding Harry because i didn't want to face the reality that we have to break up" Maggie sighes "I'm sorry. I know how much you love eachother. When are you gonna tell him"  Genevive smiles "Tonight. I'm gonna go to the chambers to tell him"  Maggie hugs Genevive "I'm proud of you" Genevive nods and sighes.  

Genevive sighes because it was the time to tell Harry. Genevive gets out of her room and closes the door and starts walking to Harry's chambers. 

Finally She arrives and takes a deep breath and knocks at the door to his chambers and after a few seconds the door opens and harry shows his face.  "Hi"  Genevive smiles "Can i come in?" Harry nods and let her in.  

"So why have you been avoiding for the last two days?" Genevive sighes "Look Harry this isn't easy to say i mean i don't even wanna say it"  But before she can continue Harry blurts out "Has it something  do with Edward Stafford?" Genevive looks at him shocked "What?" Harry sighes "I saw you guys in the garden this morning. Are cheating on me with him?"  "No! It's not that ugh" Genevive takes a deep breath "When i left you two days ago to meet my brother he was looking for me because my parents to see me. When i got there they told me i was getting married and i so  hoped it was you i was gonn marry but i was wrong.  I'm getting married to Edward Stafford and i was meeting him for the first time this morning and as much as i wish i could say no i can't."  Harry sighes and walks up to her.  "I'm sorry. But even if you get married we can still be together. Right?" Genevive looks at him with tears in her eyes and shakes her head "No. We can't. When i'm married that's the end of us"  Harry looks at her and now he also has tears in his eyes.  "No.  You will not do this. I love you and you love me"  Genevive smiles with tears treaming down her face.  "I do love you so much.  But i want to be a good dutiful wife and mother i can't be that if i'm having an affair with you so i'm sorry as much as i hate this and you know i do it's over"   "I can't lose you" Harry whispers . Genevive smiles "I will never forget our time together. I will always love you"  Harry nods "One last kiss?" Harry asks her.  Genevive smiles "One last kiss"  And they kiss passionately.  Genevive pulls away and caress harry's cheek. "Goodbye" She leaves his chamber and runs to her room crying. 

She is back in her  room and she lays on her bed and crying. Even as much as it hurts knowing how much she loves Harry She knows this was the right thing to do. 

A new chapter!! this is a sad one :( I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts