Chapter 16

Anne was in her room, just sighing

Anne was in her room, just sighing.  She was missing Agnes so much and she had no idea when she would be back or if. She really hoped.  

Then suddenly there is a knock at the door.  She sighes and gets herself up from the bed and opens the door.   There she stands,  Agnes Long.  

Anne gasps "Agnes?"

Agnes smile "It's me, darling"

Anne pulls her into a hug "I have missed you so much. i didn't know when you would come back.  Please come in."

Agnes walks in and Anne closes the door, they sit down on the bed.  

Anne looks at her "Are you alright?"

Agnes sighes "Not really.  My son Thomas is dead."

Anne takes a hold of her hands "I'm so sorry, i really mean it.  I know how much you love your children.  I wouldn't ask this pain on you."

Agnes smiles "Thank you. Can we just lay down on the bed and rest?"

Anne smiles "It would be my honor" 

They law down the bed and Anne has her arms around Agnes.  It's so nice to have her love back in her arms.  

February, 1511

It's now been around a year since Arthur died.  The queen is now pregnant, she is at the end of her pregnancy.  It's known she will give birth any day now.   Edward and Genevive have been trying to get pregnant for a year now with no luck.  Genevive feel very bad about it.  

Jacob was getting ready for the day, Edith was still laying in bed.  

Edith sat up.  "Jacob, can i ask you something?"

"What is it, my dear?" He asks while washing his face. 

Edith sighes "I was thinking of going home?"

Jacob turns to look at her "What?"

Edith takes a deep breath "Isabel is here at court but most of children at a home. I haven't seen them in a while and i miss them.  You know court is not my favorite place and it's soon 10 years since my sister died and i can't be here for that."

Jacob sits down on the bed "Of course. When you're leaving?"

Edith looks at hin "I was thinking of in a few hours. Our son is 18 now, soon he's coming to court and i need to get him ready. So next time i'm at court i have our son with me."

Jacob "Good"  He kisses her.  "I'll miss you"  

Edith smiles "I won't be gone long.  a week, okay?"

Jacob nods "Okay. I will fix the carriage for you."

Edith smiles "Thank you."

Jacob nods and squeezes her hand and walks out.