Chapter 10

Simon and Isabelle i mean Izzy went out of the room 5 minutes ago because Simon wanted to find Clary and Izzy helped him find Clary. I went towards the dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. I took of the leather jacket i was wearing and looked at my body through the mirror.
" I'm so ugly " i said to myself and I couldn't help but remember the incident when i was still in high school.
Flashback~
I was walking towards my locker when i saw many people trying to stifle a laugh. Is there something on my face? I shrugged it of and continued walking towards my locker. But before i could do that i saw paint on my locker. And it looked like someone sprayed it. It read ' Nevaeh the weirdo' and ' Nevaeh the fat girl'. I looked at everyone and saw them laughing at me. " Well well well look who it is. Nevaeh Seraphina the pretty gir- i mean the fat girl." My bully, Macy said and laughed. Everyone soon followed. She walked towards me and make me turn to look at my painted locker. "Isn't it beautiful?" She asked me and hugged my side.
Suddenly i felt water being poured on my head. I gasped. "I just found another name for you. Everyone!" She said and suddenly turned around and faced the other students. "I present to you..... Nevaeh the wet girl." She said. Everyone started laughing and I couldn't hold it anymore. I ran away from the scene and went to the bathroom. I went into on of the toilet stalls and locked myself in there.
I slid down the door and cried. "Why? Why is it always me?" I said to myself while still crying. I got startled when i heard someone knock on my door. "Hello? Someone in there?" It sounded like a girls voice. I got up from the floor and unlocked the door only to be met with a redhead girl and boy with glasses.
"I-I'm sorry. I-I'll leave now." I said to them and was about to leave the bathroom but the girl stopped me. "No. We saw what happened. And we just wanted to see if you were okay." She said. I looked at both of them. Why are they helping me?
"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." I said. "Hey i know how you're feeling. I was bullied once because i always draw instead of doing what normal girls do like shopping or taking cheerleading stuff. " she said. I looked at her. She smiled. I smiled back. " Thank you." U said. "I'm Nevaeh but you can call me Neva, Nev or Eva." I said. They smiled at me. "I'm Clarissa but call me Clary and this is Simon." She said and the boy gave me small nod. "Where are your friends? We can take you to them." She asked me. I shooked my head. "I don't have any. It's just me." I said sadly. She smiled sadly at me until Simon spoke. "We can be your friends. I mean if you want to." He said. I was shocked. "Why would you want to be friends with a fat and weird girl like me?" I asked him. "Hey, don't say anything like that about yourself. One day, everyone will see that this weird girl is actually a cool, nice and sweet person." Clary said making me smile. I hugged her. I released the hug and hugged Simon too.
End of Flashback~
"Nev?" I heard someone call my name so I quickly wiped my tears and turned to see that Izzy and Clary were in the room.
"Oh. Hey Clair. Iz."i said and smiled at them. I sat on the bed. "What brings you guys here?" I asked them. Why were you crying?" Izzy asked me. Shit. "I was? No I didn't cry. I just got dust in my eyes that's all." I said to her and smiled. But i can see right through her eyes that my smile was fake.
Izzy sat on my right side while Clary sat on my left.
"What were you thinking about?" Clary asked me. I looked at her. "Remember when i was bullied and you and Simon found me in the bathroom?" I asked her. She nodded her head. "You and Simon were the first person that comforted me and were my first friends and when I found out from my aunt that you were my aunts boss's Daughter i was beyond happy and i started seeing you like a sister that i have never had." I said to her and i was crying.
I saw her eyes were glossy and we hugged each other. "Not to be rude or anything but why did you get bullied?" Izzy suddenly asked. Me and Clary stopped hugging each other and i look at her. "Uhh well back in high school. I was bullied a lot because i was fat and weird. I don't know why they would find me weird. I didn't do anything weird as far as I remember." I said. "Well the past is the past. Don't think negatively try to think positive. And you're not ugly. You're beautiful just the way you are." Izzy said to me. I smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you, Izzy." I said. I let go of the hug and three of us got off from the bed.
Clary held my left hand and Izzy held my right. I smiled at them. "Let's go and meet the boys." Izzy said. I nodded my head and three of went out of the room still holding each other's hands.
This is not too bad. I think my life here in this institute will turn out better than my normal life.