Chapter 20

I regained my consciousness and felt something wet on my forehead. I blinked a couple of times. I turned and saw Magnus. I smiled at him.
" Good morning Angel." Magnus said to me making me blush. "Morning, Magnus." I said to him smiling. He smiled back. I propped myself up but i fell back because of a stinging feeling on my stomach.
" Your wound was deep so u suggest you don't move too much." Said Magnus. " Can you help me up." I asked him with my puppy eyes. He chuckled at me and helped me lean my back on the headboard.
" Thanks. By the way, how long have I been out?" I asked him. " 2 years." He said. I looked at him shocked. "What?!" I exclaimed but then Magnus started laughing. I look at him and slapped his arm. " Not funny, Bane." I said to him but smiled secretly. He stopped laughing and looked at me. He touched my face carefully with his hand as if he was worried i would break. He caresses my cheeks and smiled sweetly at me.
" You're so beautiful, My little angel." He said to me making me blush. "Thank you, Magnus." I said to him. He started leaning in and our face were now inches away.
We were about to liss when we were interupted by someone knocking on the door. " Having fun?" I turned around and i saw Clary. I smiled at her. " Hey, Clair. And yes we were but you interupted us." I said to her and she chuckled. She looks at Magnus. " Magnus, can i talk with you. Please?" Clary asked Magnus. He looked at me and i just nodded my head.
Clary and Magnus went out of my room well Magnus's room. I wonder what they're talking about. I got up from the bed carefully not wanting to fall because that would be embarassing.
Looking around Magnus's room, i was surprised at how Magnus keeps his room tidy but decorative.
I saw a bookshelf at the corner of the room and went towards it. I trailed my hands over the books but then there's this one book that was so hard i accidentally pushed it and something hit my head. Hard.
" Ow! What the hell hit me?" I exclaimed and i looked down and saw a book.

I picked up the book and turned it over. There were words saying " This Journal belongs to Ambrose Underwood ? That's my dad's name. Why would Magnus have  a journal that belongs to my dad?
I heard footsteps coming towards the room so i quickly but carefully weny back to the bed and hid the book under the pillow and pretend i was resting.
" Hey." I turned and saw Jace leaning on the doorway. I smiled at him. " Oh, hey Jace. Do you need something?" I asked him. " Uh yeah. Clary says that she knows where the Mortal Cup so we're heading to the police station." Said Jace. I look at him confused. " Why are you guys going to the police station?" I asked him. " Because the Mortal Cup is there." He explained. I nodded my head understanding. I got out of the bed but Jace stopped me.
" Woah, where do you think you're going?" Jace asked me. " I'm going with you guys." I said. " No, not with your condition like that." He said. I pouted at him. "What's going on here?" Magnus asked us as soon as he stepoed inside the room. " Come on Jaccee. Let me come with you guyss." I whined and gave him the puppy eyes that always works on Clary and Simon. He sighed.  "Fine. Just get ready. Wait you don't have any clothes. The only clothing you have is that shirt you're wearing, which is covered in blood." Said Jace. He smirked and walked away. " Jace! Hey, nobody walks away from me!" I shputed at him but he was not in the room. I looked at Magnus. " What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him annoyed. " Well since you can't go on this mission for the mortal cup you might as well spend time with me." Magnhs said while leaning against the doorframe. I rolled my eyes. And walked towards the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. My shirt is covered in blood.
I was so focused at looking at myself in the mirror that I did'nt hear anything what Mafnus said to me. I looked closely at myself and saw that i was smiling. I widened my eyes because my reflection is smiling at me. It seems like my refkection wa ts to show me something because she brought her hands up and flicked her wrist and purple smoke was surrounding her. It's like how i magically changed into the black dress. She smiled at me once more and disappeared.
"-and maybe we could go to Tokyo and go shopping.What do you think?" Magnus said to me. I shook my head and look at him through the mirror. "Ih yeah. Sure." I said. He walks towards my direction. "What's wrong?" He asked me concerned. I look at him. " Is it possible if like newbie warlocks like me can see like their innerself helping them. Like maybe through the mirror?" I asked him unsure." It's possible. Why do you ask?" Said Magbus to me.
" It's just i saw myself like doing magic in the mirror when i did'nt do anything. So, would you mind if i try doing what my reflection look alike did?" I said to him. " Of course you can, Angel." He said.
I look at the mirror and down at my wrist. I brought my hand up and flicked my wrist. The moment i flicked my wrist, black smoke surrounded my body. I look at the mirror and i was shocked. I was wearing the same thing my look alike reflection wore after she did her magic.

 I was wearing the same thing my look alike reflection wore after she did her magic

" Wow" I said amazed at what i did.  "That was so cool! Right, Magnus?" I said but when i look at him he was lile daydreaming. I snapped  my fingers infront of his face and he was out of whatever trance he was in.
" Are you okay? You looked like you were daydreaming." I said to him. " No. It's just you look beautiful in that outfit" He said complimenting me. I blushed.
" Thank you, Magnus. Now if you would excuse me, i have a mission to go to." I said to him walking away. But before i could do that i tried to conjure a shoulder purse. I thought back at how witches from movies conjure up things by just thinking of the object and it will appear on their palm. I tried using that method and thought of the shoulder purse Dot got me for my 16th birthday. I felt something heavy on my hand and when i opened my eyes, the purse was on my hand.
I look uo and saw Magnis looking at me. " What? A lady can't live without her purse." I said to him and sling the straps over my shoulders.

When i was sljnging the purse over my shoulders, i looked at the pillow a d saw the journal

When i was sljnging the purse over my shoulders, i looked at the pillow a d saw the journal. I looked at Mavnis and saw that he was arranging his books on his bookshelf. I walked back towards the bed and quickly put the journal in my purse.
" Well Magnus, thank you for healing me. I should really get going. Bye" I said to him and went out of his room. I made my wayy towards the living room and saw Jace, Clary and Luke all sitting on the couch.
" Alright people let's go get the Mortal Cup."