Chapter 18

When i reached Dot's room, memories of me and her were playing in my head. I miss you, Dot. So much. I went towards her bed and sat on it. I can imagine her sitting right beside me while we talk about boys. I chuckled.
I looked around and saw her bookshelf.  I kept on remembering how she was so protective of this bookshelf that she only allows me to come into her room because she trusts me.
I trailed my hands over the books but i felt one of the books had a hole in it. I tried to get the book but it was so hard. It's like it was glued to the bookshelf or something.
I looked at the hole and it was Shaped like a square. I went through her drawers to find any sort of key but I couldn't find it. I went towards the bookshelf again and felt something glowing. I looked down and saw my ring glowing.
( if you guys can't remember how the ring looks like here it is)

I looked back at the book curiously. Why us it glowing? I moved my ring more closer towards the book and it glowed more brightly.
I took off my ring and insert it in the square-shaped keyhole and twisted it. I heard a click and i took my ring out of the hole and the bookshelf started moving to the side.
I stepped back in surprise. What the hell? It was a secret room. I went inside and look around the room. It was decorated nicely. It had pictures of me and Dot on the wall.
I looked at my ring and it was glowing again. I walked around the room and it started glowing brightly . I went towards the desk in the room and it stopped glowing. I looked at the desk and saw a box and a letter right beside it. It read:
"Dear my sweet cupcake,
If you found this letter then that means you found my secret room. This box contains all if your mother's belongings and she asked me to pass it down to you when you turn 18. Some of them were both made by me and your parents for you. Hope you like it.
Love, Aunt Dot."
I put the letter aside and looked at the box. I opened the box and it was filled with, what i think is, heirlooms since my mum asked her to pass it down to me. They're so beautiful. There was another letter. It read:
"This is for you Eva. You are the strongest girl in the shadow world and you were born to be. This are powerful objects that can help you defeat any demons or creatures.
Love, mum." As I finished reading the letter I smiled at the end. Thanks mum, Dot, Dad. I took the box and went out of the room and went back towards Clary's bedroom.
When I entered the room i saw Clary holding a box. " Wow! We both have boxes." I said making them turn towards my direction.
"What's that?" Clary asked me. " Oh I found a secret room and found this box there that was meant for me. So yeah." I said to them and they nodded their heads. Suddenly i heard a sound.
Alec asked us to stay here until he gets back. " Can i put this inside your bag?" I asked Clary. She nodded her head and put the box in the bag.
Suddenly i heard footsteps and I turned around and saw Alaric and some other people I don't know.
" Come with us and we won't hurt you. " Alaric said. " Why should we?" I asked him. He turned his head towards the other men and they suddenly grab us and we were forced out of the room.
"Let go of me! Alaric!" I shouted. When we were forced inti the car. I caught a glimpse of Alec with his Bow in hand.
"ALEC! ALEXaNDER! HELP US!" I shouted at him. My shouting caught his attention because he started running towards our direction.
When i was about to yell some more i felt someone hitting me in the back of my head and the last thing i saw was darkness.