Chapter 25

I ran as fast as i could away from Magnus's apartment and went to the institute. There's only one person in this world who could comfort me.Clary.

As soon as i recognized the abandoned church i went straight inside and found myself inside the institute. Everybody was looking at me but i just ignored them and made my way towards Clary's room. As soon as i reached her room, i knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked. "I-It's me...Nevaeh.." i answered and as fast as lightning, she opened her door. Her smile soon faltered when she saw my tear stained face. I looked at myself at the mirror in her room and saw that my eyes were red and my hair was in a mess from running away.

"Oh my god! Nev, what happened to you?" Clary asked me as soon as she settled me down on her queen sized bed. I sniffled. "Did Magnus hurt you? If he did i swear-" before she could make any assumptions i cut her off. "He..did'nt hurt me, clary. I did." She looked at me confused.

"I blacked out again and i was suddenly in this place or kingdom called Edom and i saw 10 people that saved me from this guy tuat tried to kill me for entering Edom without permission and they said that i was their childhood friend. I told Magnus about this and he said that ut was the truth. I asked him how he knew that and he told me he was the one that erased them from my memory to protect me, according to those people, and i asked him why he did'nt tell me in the first place and he said he did'nt know that it was me so i guess i got angry and pushed him hard against the wall with my powers and now he's hurt badly...because of me. " i explained to her and i started crying.

"Oh, you poor girl..it's okay i'm here...shh shh i'm here..." and as she said that, she embraced me and whispered soothing words in my ear and attempt to make me calm again and it did.

"Thank you, Clary. I don't know what i would do if you were'nt here with me...thank you." I said to her and hugged her ever so tightly. "Hey i'm gonna make us some hot cocoa,ok?" She said and i just nodded my head. As soon as she went out of the room i looked down at my hands and clenched them so hard that it drew blood. But then my blood started floating and it formed into a shape of a sword and once it was finished i saw a beautiful red-coloured sword.
But before it could drop, i immediately catched it and looked down at it and admired the features. The handle was surrounded by vines and roses. And the sword was almost covered in red. I saw a name engraved into it and almost dropped the sword because the name on the sword was written 'Seraphina'.

I heard a gasp so i looked up and saw Izzy and Alec by the door

"Where did you get that sword?" Izzy asked me. I lifted the sword and said, "Oh uh i clenched my palm too hard and it formed blood and weirdly it started forming into the shaoe of a sword and yeah and also it has my mum's name. See?" As i said that i showed them my sword and show them the engraving on the blade.

"It looks identical..." Izzy suddenly said. "Identical?" I said. "What do you mean, Izzy?" Alec asked his sister. "It's just i remember seeing mum with this exact sword but the colour was black and on the blade had her name engraved on it, just like that." She explained.

Could their mum be related to my mum?