Chapter 19

I woke up to the sound of someone or something growling. I propped myself up and i was met with a wolf right infront of me.
" Leave her alone you creature!" I heard someone shout and I looked behind and saw Simon being hanged on the wall by his legs. I looked back at the wolf and it was walking towards me. I saw a rock beside me and I quickly took the rock and threw it on it's face.
I saw Blood on it's face and it looked at me angry. It lunged towards me and clawed my body 3 times. I let out a loud scream. The wolf look at me one last time and walked away. I touched my stomach and hissed in pain.
I heard chains being snapped and i saw Simon running towards me.
"Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asked me his eyes filled with worry. I nodded my head. He helped me get up from the floor and i leaned against the wall.
Simon started going through the lockers.
" Simon what are you doing?" I asked him. " I'm looking for a phone. Ah! I found it." He said and he started calling someone. I heard Jace's name but I wasn't listening to the conversation i was busy looking down at my shirt that was fully stained with blood. I lifted the shirt and saw 3 deep claw marks on my stomach.
One on my stomach and each one on both sides of my body. I was so dizzy that i fell on the ground. I laid on my back and i wanted to close my eyes but I didn't.
Suddenly i saw smoke surrounding everywhere. "W-What's happening? Why are there smoke everywhere?" I asked Simon and he explained how Jace asked him to do a distraction and that he made the fire alarm activate. I nodded my head understanding.
He helped me up and i put my arm around his shoulders. Suddenly the metal bars that I didn't was on the wall was pulled open by a whip and we saw Izzy smiling at us.
" I am getting tired of saving your life
everytime" she said. " I am not!" Simon answered back. " Hey Izzy. " i said to her and she looked at me. Her face changed into a happy face to a worried expression. " Oh my god! What did they do to you." She asked me and Simon carried me bridal style and handed me to Izzy and she grabbed my arm carefully and lifted me out of there.
After Simon hot out of our 'dungeon' he carried me bridal style and started walking toward god knows where. " Simon! Nev! You're okay!" Clary said and ran towards us but when she saw me her face was full with anger.
"What happened?" She asked. " Wolf" I said and she looked at me with sadness on her face. When we were about to go Izzy ask us to not move. I looked around still feeling weak and saw many wolves surrounding us. Simon put me down and i held his waist tightly afraid I'm going to fall.     The only thing i heard were like growling and whimpering like animals were fighting each other and i was right. A black wolf is fighting with a much more bigger wolf. There was a glowing and i let go of Simon and saw Luke. He's a.....werewolf?!
He looked at me we walked towards him but me being in pain couldn't until i felt arms around me. I looked and saw Alec holding me close. " Thanks, Alec." I mumbled to him and he guided me towards where Luke was.
Luke suddenly groaned in pain and all of us went towards the car and Clary drove us to I don't know where.
When the car stopped, Alec carefully helped me out of the car and he carried me bridal style and we went up going to someone's apartment.
We reached infront of i don't know who's door and Jace banged on it. Someone opened the door and it was...Magnus. Clary said something but I didn't pay attention to all of the talking. I was suddenly laid down on a bed but then i screamed.
I heard Alec called Magnus and he went inside the room and lifted my shirt to see my injury. He hovered his hand over my stomach and started healing me. I ket out a sigh and closed my eyes. And i was met with darkness.