Chapter 21

Me, Luke, Jace and Clary headed to the police station to get the Mortal Cup which according to Clary that it's hidden in a tarrot card. Why would Jocelyn hid it in a card? I live in a weird world sometimes.
We reached Luke's workplace and waited outside of the building since Luke said that there may be downworlders that can see through our glamours.
Before i realised, Clary and Jace started walking towards the building. " Guys! Are'nt we supposed to wait for Luke outside?" I said to them and both of them turned their heads to look at me but they continued walking towards the building. Am i invincible? I groaned and thought of following them inside but i decided to stay where i am.
I felt tired and my legs were sore so i laid down on the ground and looked towards the sky. I sighed. " I wish i can fly up towards the sky" i said to myself. But then suddenly two familiar figures blocked my sight. I looked at them annoyed.
" What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. They looked at each other and i can see that they are ttying to hold in their laughs. " What are you doing? And why are you laying on the ground?" Alec asked me. " I can do whatever i want as i please. " i said to him and both of them( the lightwood siblings) laughed lightly.
I got up from the floor and stood up but then i received weird looks from people passing by and police officers. " What are you looking at?! " i said to all of them ( except the lightwoods, of course).
They looked at me terrified and stopped looking at me. I sighed and flipped my hair satisfied. I look at both Alec and Izzy and saw both of them smiling at me.
" What? " i asked them. " Nothing " they both replied. When i was about to say something i saw Jace and Clary getting out of the building.
Without wasting time, i walked towards them with both the lightwood sibling behind me. God we could be the Golden trio. I laughed at the thought of it. I saw an officer about to drink a bottle of water but i took it from his hands when he was about to say something i gave my most innocent face and he stopped in his tracks. I winked at him and went back towards the group.
" You called for backup?" Izzy asked them. " Yes, we found the Mortal Cup." Clary said. Me, drinking the bottle of water, spitted out the water and unfortunately at Alecs face.
He closed his eyes and wiped his face with his hand. He looked at me furiously. " Sorry...?" I said to him and took a napkin from my pocket and wiped his face but he snatched it from my hands and wiped it himself.
When i turned my head i saw Izzy, Clary and Jace laughing with their hands on their mouths.
" Oh shut it." I said to them annoyed but that did'nt stop them from laughing. I rolled my eyes and smiled.