Chapter 16

Nevaeh's Dream:
I was having a tea party with my toys when i heard a crash outside. "Excuse me for a moment, toys." I said and went out of my bedroom.
I walked slowly down the stairs until i heard people talking. "We don't want to hurt you. We just want the ring and the child." A mysterious man said. When i reached the bottom of the stairs i hid behind a wall and peeped through. I saw two people standing infront of mum and dad.
"I will never give up my ring or my daughter to you Vampires. You got that?" My mum said. I could feel the two people getting angry. What do they want with me?
Suddenly, some sort of blue fog appeared on his palm and he raised both his hands and pushed both the people harshly.
I gasped softly. They groaned in pain. "You shouldn't have done that, Warlock." One of them said while slowly getting up. They were about to attack my parents but i ran quickly and stood infront of my parents.
"Well well. Look who we have here. Nevaeh Seraphina Underwood. The Hybrid." One of them said. "Honey what are you doing here? You should be in your room." My mum said. "No. I won't let this meanies hurt you guys." I said to them. "Well isn't this so sweet. The daughter defending her loved ones. You can't even defeat us. You're just a weak, little girl." One of them said and i let a tear drop.
But i wiped it away because I remembered what my friends told me. 'You're stronger than you know, Princess.' You might find it weird but I'm friends with demons. I was the first person that wasn't scared of them.
Their names were: Mammon, Leviathan, Beelzebub, Satan, Belphegor, Abigor, Ravana, Samael, Seth and Chernobog. And i love them with all my heart. They protect me and even kept me company whenever I'm feeling lonely.
"You're wrong! I'm much more powerful than you think. I have made friends with demons." I said to them confidently. They laughed. "Really?" They looked around. "We don't see them." . "It's because I didn't summoned them yet. They said i have the power to summon souls or demons. So i hope you're ready to meet my friends." I said to them. They look at me like I am weird. I closed my eyes and said a summoning spell no one knew.
" Te accerso mammona, leviathan, beelzebub, satanae, belphegore, abigor, ravana, samael ,chernobog, seth." I finished the spell and opened my eyes. Everything started shaking and red mist started surrounding us.
"What did you do?!" They asked me. "I told you. I summoned my friends." I said to them and smiled innocently.
All my friends appeared and stood right infront of me.
Satan crouched to my level and smiled at me. "Hey there, princess." He said to me and hugged me. I hugged back. "Why did you summoned us?" Leviathan asked me.
"These mean people said that they wanted to take my mothers ring and me away." I said and Satan let go of me and all my friends eyes turned black and turned around.
I felt someone picked me up and i saw my mother was the one that picked me up. I smiled at her and looked back at my friends. But then i felt pain on my stomach. I looked down and saw it was a arrow.
"Guys...." i called and my mother was the first to look at me. "Oh my god, Eva! Nonononono. My baby! What have you done?!" She yelled at the two people. They looked scared and Mammon killed then by snapping their necks and staking them in their hearts.
"Levi..." i called one of my friends and he immediately took me in his arms. "Yes, Princess?" He said and i could hear the pain in his voice. I groaned in pain and tugged at his shirt so tightly because it hurts so much.
"I-it hurts. Ahh!" I cried out. He whispered sweet things in my ear and he hovered his hand on the arrow and took the arrow out of my stomach.
I gasped. "We have to do something! She's losing too much blood." I heard Levi said. "The arrow was laced with poison. We need someone. A royal demon to heal her and maybe...take away her memories of us." Levi said.
"N-no. I don't want to forget you guys." I said to them weakly. They smiled at me.
"We don't have a choice Princess." Samael said and all of them crouched to my level. "O-okay." I said still feeling weak. I felt my self being lifted up and placed on the couch.
"Who do we call." My mum asked. They were all saying different people names until i said. "Bane. Magnus Bane." I said to them. "Okay. I'll write a fire letter to Magnus Bane." My dad said.
A few minutes later a portal appeared and Magnus came out of the portal. "Well? What do you need me for. " I heard Magnus asked my parents. "This way please." My dad said and they walked towards my direction.
"She lost a lot of blood. Can you help her?" My mum asked him. "I can." He said but when he tried to check my injury Leviathan grabbed his wrist.
"I'm just checking her injury. I'm not going to hurt her." Magnus said.
"Levi. It's okay." I reassured him. He looked at me and back at Magnus. "Just because you Father is the prince of hell, doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt her." Levi said and let go of Magnus's wrist.
"Your injury is quite deep. But it will be gone soon. Just hold still, okay?"Magnus said to me and i just nodded my head.
He hovered his hand over my stomach and blue mist was surrounding my stomach and i winced because it stinged a little bit. "There. All done." Magnus said and i got up and looked at my stomach.
"Thank you, Mr Bane." I said and smiled at him. "Can i ask you something?" Leviathan asked Magnus. "Of course. What is it, Demon?" He said and Levi looked at me.
"Can you erase her memories of us?" Levi asked. I looked at him. "W-what why? Am i not a good friend? Did i do something to make you mad? If i did I'm sorry. But please don't make me forget you guys, please." I begged and started to cry. Levi sat beside me on the sofa and hugged my side.
"It's not like that, Princess. You have been an amazing Friend to us. But we put you in so much danger. The arrow was laced with a poison that was well-known in Edom. And we figured that someone would want to hurt you. And we were right. I'm so sorry Princess but it's for the best. So do what you must Magnus." Levi said and Magnus nodded his head.
But before he could do anything I stopped him. "Wait! I just wanna say something first." I said and all eyes were on me. I looked at all of my friends and smiled sadly. Memories came flashing back in my head.
"You know when I first met you guys. You almost killed me thinking that i was gonna scream because you were demons but I didn't i smiled and asked if we could be friends and I still remember the look Levi had on his face. It was so funny." I said my voice cracking. I whimpered. "I don't know if i can ever forget about you guys. You guys have been the greatest demon best friends i have ever wanted and i want to thank you for that." I said and looked at them. I opened my arms. "Group hug?" I said and they smiled. They walked towards me and we all hugged each other.
I let go of the hug and look at everyone. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "I'm ready. " i said and looked at Magnus. "Do it." I said determined.
He hovered his hand on my forehead and i felt all my memories of me and my demon friends been drained out of me. I didn't know what happened because darkness soon enveloped me.
End of Nevaeh's Dream.