Chapter 23

I woke up and found myself in a familiar bed. I felt something warm on my hand so i looked down and saw Magnus's hand holding mine. He was laying his head at the edge of the bed and i find it adorable.

I lifted my other hand and softly caressed his hair. He was sleeping so peacefully and i could'nt help but smile.
I carefully took my hand away from his and got up from the bed and went out of the room.

My stomach was grumbling in hunger. I should make breakfast for Magnus and me. I started searching for all the ingredients in the kitchen but could'nt find any. What the hell? There's nothing here for me to cook my pancakes. How does he even make his food? He just snaps his fingers or somethi- but then when i realized what i just said, two plates with pancakes and maple syrup on top of the pancakes appeared right infront of me.

Woah, wicked. I tasted the maple syrup to see if it's real or not and it was. I started thinking about two cups of orange juice and it was already infront of me!

"I'm starting to get used to you, powers." I said but then suddenly i felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned and saw Magnus. " Morning, Magnus" i said to him while smiling.
"Morning, angel." He said, making me blush. "Did you make pancakes?" He asked me and i just nodded my head.

I went to grab the plates but then my head started aching and throbbing. I screamed in pain. "Aghh!!" Magnus looked at me and said " Angel? What happened?" I fell on my knees and gripped my head harder.    "My head! It feels like it's gonna split open! Ah! It hurts! Magnus, it hurts! Make it stop please!" I cried out to him and without realizing i blacked out and the last thing i saw was Magnus hovering over me.

What is happening to me?