chapter 29

Rapunzel's POV

I snuck throughout the castle following my parents carefully and quietly. Why? Well because my birthday is coming up soon and I want to know what they're planning!! Plus, this is my only chance to try and figure it out since Eugene is out and about for a few hours. He never lets me sneak around to find out what my parents are planning!

I tip toed towards their bedroom to see if they were there.

"Are you sure that's what she likes?" I heard my father ask.

"Yes dear, she tells me all the time that she likes to paint." my mother responded, sounding completely exhausted.

I'M GETTING PAINTS!!

"But I'm pretty sure she loves rainbows and unicorns though"

What! No, no, no dad!

"Trust me, she likes to paint," my mother assured. I silently laughed when I heard my dad grumble about unicorns and how he was positive that I was into them. 

I decided I had heard enough for the day so I turned around to go to my room, but instead I turned around to see a pale faced, white haired boy in my face!

"AHH!" I screamed as i fell back, crashing to the floor.

"Rapunzel! Are you alright? What hap- were you eavesdropping again?" my mom asked after rushing out to the hallway. I looked up, giving her a guilty smile. Without saying a word, I jumped to my feet and ran to my room.

When I finally got away from my mom I looked around for Jack.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!"

"Hahaha, sorry Rapunzel, didn't mean to get you caught!" Jack laughed as he revealed himself. I just glared at him as he continued laughing. After about 5 minutes of just Jack laughing like a hyena, he finally calmed down enough to talk. "You're probably wondering why I'm here."

I was too distracted to even think about why he was actually here. He rarely ever comes to just visit.

"I'm looking for Elsa." he said before i could even responde. He looked a bit worried.

"What do you mean? " I asked, concerned. They hardly ever left each other's sides.

"Something happened and she ran off. I haven't been able to find her, I'm getting really worried. I didn't think she'd be at the North Mountain because that's too obvious, so i came here hoping she'd come to you for help."

That's odd. I haven't seen my cousin in a while so i know she hasn't been her recently,"I'm sorry Jack, she hasn't been here."

Jack nodded, "thanks Rapunzel, I'm gonna go keep searching. I'll let you know if i find her!" And with that, he flew out of my home. I hope he finds her soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Elsa's POV

I still can't believe I did that to poor little Emma. I thought I was able to control enough of my powers to prevent that from happening again. Jack must hate me. His mother must hate me too.

I sat in my new little castle looking out at the scenery.

"I'm so sorry Emma" I whispered to the air.

"Elsa?" I heard a familiar voice say.  I turned around to see Anna looking back at me. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Anna? What are you doing here?"

"I think I should be asking you the same thing" she said as she walked towards me.

"Is she here?" another voice asked. Soon enough I see Olaf waddling his way to us. When he saw me he started running towards me. "Elsa are you okay? Are you hurt?"