Chapter 11

Elsa's POV

I was a little frightened, so Jack held onto my hand. When he held my hand, it made me feel safe. I liked being with Jack, a lot.

"Let's go find the castle, they might have her there," I said.

Jack nodded and we started walking.

"Jack, what if we don't find her? Or something has happened to her?" I said when bad thoughts flooded my mind.

"We'll find her, I promise." Jack said reassuringly and gently squeezed my hand.

Jack's POV

Elsa sure does care about her sister. I'm determined to find her, I want Elsa to be happy. I'll do whatever I can to find Anna.

We walked for about half an hour before we found the castle. The castle was pretty small, it was more like a mansion. The only way we could tell it was the castle was because of the many guards standing outside.

"How are we going to get in without them seeing us?" Elsa asked

I chuckled, "I can fly, remember?"

Elsa laughed at herself, "oh yeah, I forgot."

"Ready?"

Elsa nodded. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. I flew into the air and we searched for a good place to land.

"Right there! There's an open window!" Elsa pointed out.

We landed on the window sill and climbed in through the window. We crept through the halls and found a hall labeled, "Prison Rooms." That was easy. We went down there and saw four rooms.

"Hey you!" we heard a mans voice shout.

Oh no.