Chapter 26

Elsa's POV

I can't believe I did it again! To Jack's little sister! He'll never forgive me for this. I don't blame him.

I didn't want to hurt anyone else, I had to get out of there. I just turned around and ran. I don't know where I was going, I just had to get far away.

I ran for a good 15 minutes. I stopped when I realized I had no idea where I was. I was surrounded by tall trees. I needed to go home; I don't even know which way home is. I decided to climb one of the trees to try to get a view of what's nearby. I started climbing one of the tallest trees. It was going pretty well until I fell. I can't climb, what was I thinking? Then I had another idea! I don't know why I didn't think of it before. I could simply use my powers to create a tower!!

I created a platform and stepped onto it. I slowly raised my arms and as I did, the platform grew taller. When I was finally higher than the trees, I looked all around me. Arendelle was pretty far from Burgess, so I looked for the North Mountain. I could faintly see it, I guessed it would take a couple hours to get there. I shrunk the platform so I was back on the ground. I immediately began brainstorming on ways to get to the North Mountain fast. I got it. I'll create an ice path and skate along it, it's faster than walking.

I formed a thin layer of ice in the ground beneath me and made ice skates for myself. As i started skating, the path went further. Kind of like when I ran across the fjords in Arendelle.

After half an hour I stopped to rest for a little bit. I'm pretty far, nobody will find me here. I sat under a tree and rested my eyes for a few minutes.

A few minutes turned into a few hours. I opened my eyes and it was dark out. I groaned and stood up to stretch my legs. I decided to keep going since I already got my rest. After I felt all stretched out I continued my path home.