chapter 27

Jack's POV

"I think Elsa thinks that she hurt Emma. That's probably why she ran off. I have to find her and tell her that Emma is okay!" I spoke to myself. I thought about where she could've possibly ran off to. I didn't expect her to go home because that'd be to easy to find. Probably not the North Mountain either, that's predictable. I'll try going towards Corona, she might be with her cousin! I flew to Corona as fast as I could, which wasn't fast enough.

---------------------------------------

Elsa's POV

I'm finally at the North Mountain. After three long hours, I finally made it.

I looked around the mountain and noticed the area my ice castle used to be in. I smiled and sighed to myself remembering how free I felt building it, and how happy with my powers I was afterwards.

Then I remembered the danger in my powers. And how I hurt Anna when we were little, and now Emma. Sweet, innocent Emma. She's probably frozen solid right now because of me. Jack is probably looking for me right now. Angry, sad, and seeking revenge. I know I deserve whatever happens to me, but I'm not ready. I have to go where nobody will find me.

I know what I'll do, I'll create another ice castle. This one will be smaller, less obvious, and on a different mountain. I walked down the North Mountain and looked for a smaller mountain. After about ten minutes, I finally found a mountain I've never seen before. Perfect!

I walked close to the top of the mountain and looked around. This is a good spot, nobody will find me here. I started building my new Ice castle, this one being a little smaller and less detailed. Not too fancy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anna's POV

I was laying down in my bed when Olaf came knocking on my door, "Anna? You in there?"

"Come in, Olaf," I answered loud enough for him to hear. Olaf waddled into my room and closed the door behind him. I sat up and watched as Olaf made his way to my bed.

"Are you okay, Anna?"

"I'm fine, I've just been tired."

"Oh, I see. Where is Elsa?" Olaf looked worried about something.

"She went to go meet Jack's family."

"Have you heard from her?"

"No, why?" I asked, starting to worry.

"I think something might be wrong. We have to find Elsa!" Olaf said, scurrying out of my room, with me close behind.