Chapter 15

****ignore the last "chapter 15" I thought everything saved, but it didnt********

------------------------------------

Elsa's POV

I think I'm starting to grow feeling for Jack. When I'm around him, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling. I've never felt this way about anyone before. How do I know if he like me back?

If he even does..

---------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

I really like Elsa. I love seeing her beautiful smile, her big bright eyes, and, of course, watching her use her powers. I've been around for over 300 years and I've never felt this way about anyone before.

I wonder how she feels about me..

---------------------------------------------

Anna's POV

I sat at the breakfast table with Kristoff and Olaf. I could hear Elsa coming down the stairs.

"Good morning everyone," Elsa greeted us with a smile.

"Good morning, sleep well?" I smiled back.

"I slept wonderfully," Elsa replied.

"Good morning, Elsa, it's about time you got out of bed!" Olaf said.

Elsa chuckled," I'm sorry Olaf, but unlike you, I have to sleep because I get tired."

Olaf waved his stick arm around," sleep, shmeep. It's all nonsense if you ask me!"

Elsa and I shared a glance and laughed. Then we noticed Kristoff who hasn't once looked up from his plate.

"Ahem, good morning, Kristoff," Elsa said louder than before.

Kristoff was so into his food, "What? Oh! Good Morning Elsa! Sorry I didn't hear you the first time, I haven't eaten much in the past four days. I'm starving!!"

Again, Elsa and I glanced at each other and laughed.

"So, Elsa, where is Jack?" I asked, curious to what she will say.

When I said Jacks name her face immediate brightened up,"oh, I'm sure he's still fast asleep. I think I'll take a plate up to him." She started filling up a plate with food, then darted to the stairs to Jack's room.

There is definitely something going on between those two.

-------------------------------------------

Elsa's POV

I knocked on Jacks bedroom door to see if he was awake yet.

"Come in," I heard him say.

I opened then door and walked to his bed, "Good morning, Jack." He looked like he had just woken up, "did I wake you?"

"Yeah, but it's okay," Jack smiled at me as he sat up.

"Okay, well I brought you breakfast. I don't know when you last ate, but I figured after yesterday, you must be quite hungry." I told him as I handed him his food.

Jack scarfed down everything on his plate pretty quickly, when he finished he put the plate on his nightstand. "Thank you so much, Elsa."

"It was my pleasure," I said.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Jack asked wide-eyed.

"I wanted to go show you something up on the North Montain!" I said eagerly. As soon as I said, 'North Mountain' Jack perked up," Have you seen that amazing Ice Castle up there?!"

Well...

"Yes, actually, that's what I was gonna show you," I said a little disappointed that he already knew about it. "I built it," I added.

"You built that castle?" Jack said completely astonished.

"Yeah, how did you find it?" I wondered.

"Funny story, actually," Jack started," I was flying around one day, I wasn't paying attention to what was in front of me, and I flew into the balcony doors." He seemed embarrassed.

I giggled, "so, that's where those cracks in the doors came from?"

Jack ran his hand through his bed head hair and flashed me his charming half smile, "sorry?"

Oh my...that was....*sigh*

Jack and I talked for about an hour. we told each other about our pasts. Jack told me about the first kid that believed in him, Jaime. And how he saved his sister before he became Jack Frost.

I told him about the accident when Anna and I were kids, and how I had to isolate myself from the world for 10 years. Then I explained how I came to build my ice castle.

I feel a lot closer to Jack.

My feelings are getting stronger.