chapter 19

Elsa's POV 

 Jack has been gone for almost a whole day. Where could he be? What must've happened to make him  leave so suddenly? I paced around my room thinking of the possibilities. My stomach started grumbling. I should probably go grab a bite to eat... I went downstairs to the kitchen. Anna was in there scooping up ice cream and putting it in two bowls.

"Hey Anna"

 "Oh, hi Elsa! What brings you down here?" Anna asked, still scooping ice cream.

"Just my hungry stomach, that's all" I chuckled.  

"Where's Jack?" 

I don' know. 

"He had to go talk to a friend real quick," I put on a fake smile.

"You don't know, do you?" Anna stopped scooping her ice cream to look at me.

My 'smile' went away fast, "no."

"How long has he been gone?" she asked sincerely.

"Since last night," I looked down at my feet to notice ice was slowly spreading on the floor.

"Hey, he'll be back. Jack loves you," Anna said reassuringly.

The second she said, 'love,' my head shot up to look at her. "What do you mean he loves me?"

"C'mon, Elsa. Don't act like it's not obvious." she nudged me playfully. "Don't you see the way he gazes at you with googly eyes?"

I guess I never noticed how much Jack stared at me. I mean, I do catch him every once and awhile. Now that I think about it, I catch him staring a lot. I hope he comes back tonight. I do like him, a lot.

Oh what am I saying? I love Jack Frost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacks POV

 Seeing my mother and sister made me incredibly happy. But now I have to get back to Elsa before she starts to think I ditched her. If she thought that then she wouldn't trust me anymore...or believe in me. Oh ma, I have to get back now.

What Emma said has been stuck in my head since I left.

"Ohh, I think Jack is in looooooove!" I can still hear her voice.

Do I love Elsa? 

When I'm around Elsa I can't help but admire her beauty. She's caught me looking at her a few times, a lot of times actually. I hope she doesn't think I'm a creep. That'll be embarrassing. 

~~~10 min. later~~~

I'm finally back in Arendelle. I fly to the castle and I see Elsa's window is open. I'm hoping she's not in her room so I can surprise her when she comes in. Thankfully, she's nowhere to be seen in her room. I sit on her bed and wait patiently for her arrival. 

  I wait for about 10 minutes until I hear footsteps coming down the hall. I suddenly come up with an idea. I jump off her bed and hide behind her big wardrobe.  The door opens and Elsa walks. She seems tired, as if she hasn't slept in awhile. She closes the door behind her, then approaches her bed and falls on it with a loud sigh.

"Oh, Jack Frost. Where are you?" she says, sounding upset. "Why haven't you returned?" She got off her bed and sat at her vanity. She undoes her braided bun and lets her blonde hair loose. She's beautiful. I was going to throw a small snowball at her to let her know I had returned, but before I could she started talking again.

"I didn't expect to fall for you. Please, Jack, come back to me. I love you."

She loves me?

I came out from behind the wardrobe, still unnoticed. She looked into the mirror with sad eyes.

"I love you too, Elsa"