Chapter 17

Jack's POV

"I had fun today," Elsa said when we arrived in Arendelle.

"So did I," I responded, remembering our snowball fight.

"Jack" a familiar voice called my name. I dazed off trying to remember who the voice belongs to.

"Jack, are you okay?" Elsa snapped me out of my daze.

"I have to go," I replied.

"wait, what?" Elsa seemed confused, but I had no time for explaining.

"Jack," I heard the voice say my name again.

"I have to go," I repeated as I walked toward Elsa to hug her.

"Where?" She asked, sounding a bit worried.

"I'll be back," i looked into her beautiful blue eyes," I promise."

I walked to the balcony and jumped onto the railing, getting ready to fly. I glanced at Elsa, then flew off to find the owner of the voice.

"Jack," there it is again.

I'm coming.

The voice brought me to...Burgess?

Not just to Burgess, but to my old home.

"Jack!" The voice was louder this time. I followed it to the tree stump with my name carved into it. There I saw a girl looking at the stump. She looked about 18. She was tall. She had long brown hair tied up in a ponytail, brown eyes, and two small moles under her right eye.

Wait a minute....

"Emma?" I said.

The girl turned around and looked in my direction. Her eyes got wide and her jaw dropped.

"Jack?" she gasped.

"You look so grown up," I said at my not-so-little sister.

"Is it really you?" Emma said, teary eyed.

"Yeah, it's me. Your big brother," I said as I slowly walked to her.

---------------------------------------

Emma's POV

I can't believe my eyes. Is this really my brother standing in front of me? Am I going crazy? Maybe he's a ghost.

I grabbed Jacks hand to make sure he was actually there. He was, and his hand was very cold. I looked at his hand, then at him. I felt a tear escape my eye as I embraced him in a hug

"I've missed you so much," I cried.

"I've missed you too," Jack replied.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I heard you call my name and I followed your voice," he shrugged. "Where is mom?" He asked.

"She's at home, want to go see her?"

"I'd love to! But..."

"But what?"

"I don't know if she'll see me," Jack said with sad eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a long story."

"We have time, it's kind of a long walk home from here anyway." I shrugged giving Jack a had smile.

He sighed, "okay," then he explained everything to me.

"So you're telling me, only people who believe in you can see you?" I asked.

"Yeah, how long have you believed in me?"

"Since you told me to when you saved my life," I answered. Jack looked at me and smiled. We stood in front of my house and Jack immediately seemed nervous.

"Ready to go inside?" I asked, waiting to see if he wanted to sit outside for a moment. He nodded. I opened the front door, "Mom, I'm home!"

"Just in time! Dinner is ready," I heard my mom shout from the kitchen.

Jack followed me to the dining room where my mom was setting the table.

She was about to place the final plate down when Jack and I walked in.

Without looking at us she said, "I see you brought a fr-" She dropped the plate and it shattered on the floor. Her hand covered her mouth as her eyes got wide.

I'm guessing she can see him.

"J-Jack?" my mom whispered in disbelief.

"Hi Mom," Jack waved and smiled.