Chapter 6

Elsa's POV

"Woah, that was awesome," Jack exclaimed. I gave him a small smile and a little nod of my head to say thank you.

"So are there others with our power?" I thought out loud.

"Not that I know of." Jack answered.

Another thought crossed my mind, " Jack....do you have a home?"

Jack looked up at me with wide eyes, then back down with an upset look, "no, not really."

Silence filled the room for a good 5 minutes until I spoke, "would you like to stay here? I-I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to."

Jack looked back up at me with hope-filled eyes. "Really? You'd let me stay here, at your castle?"

I thought , would I?

I nodded, "Yes, you may stay as long as you want."

A big smile spread across Jack's face. Which made me smile, seeing him happy gave me a good feeling.

"Would you like a tour of the castle? So you can be familiar with the place?"

"Oh yes, please!"

"Let's go," I gestured toward to door for him to come with me. He followed.

I showed Jack the corridor, the dining hall, and the ballroom, then I brought him to his room.

"Here is where you'll be staying, two doors down from my room." I have him a warm smile.

"I can't thank you enough, Elsa. I am so grateful." Jack suddenly hugged me.

I was a bit surprised, he was warm. I loosened up and hugged him back.

After our little hug, I asked, "are you hungry, Jack?"

"Ah, a little."

"Want to go grab a snack from the kitchen with me? I missed dinner."

Jack smiled and nodded, then we headed to the kitchen.

When we got to the kitchen, one of the maids were there.

"Oh, Queen Elsa! Did you need something?" She kindly asked.

"Yes, I missed dinner, so I came down to have a snack. Would you mind whipping up something for me real quick? Two plates, please."

"Yes, of course, your majesty! it'll only be five minutes."

I smiled at Jack and he had a weird look on his face. But when he noticed me looking at him, he smiled back. I wonder what's running through his mind.