Chapter 8

Anna's POV

"Hans!" What is he doing here?

"Hello Anna." Hans said with an evil grin.

"H-how did you get in here?" I started backing away from him.

"Well I tried to climb through the air ducts, but I saw your window wide open. And when you left for dinner, I climbed in and waited for your return."

I'm so stupid, I left my window open!

"W-what do you w-want?"

"You."

"Wait, w-what!"

At that moment Hans whacked me and knocked me unconscious.

Elsa's POV

-the next morning-

I got out of my bed, showered, and got dressed. I went and knocked on Jack's door to see of he was awake yet. He didn't answer so I tried to listen through his door, surely enough I heard Jack snoring very loudly.

Poor guy must be exhausted, I'll let him sleep.

I went downstairs for breakfast, only Olaf was at the table. That's weird.

"Olaf, where is Anna?"

" I think she's still asleep."

"That's odd, she's usually the first one down here. I'm going to go check on her." I went up to Anna's room, I knocked on her door. No answer.

"Anna, you okay?" I said loudly, hoping she would hear me, "Anna? You in there?" Still no answer.

I tried turning the doorknob to see if her door was locked. It opened. I took a few steps into her room, "Anna? Hello?" Her bed was empty. The shower wasn't running. Her window was open though, that's weird.

I went to go close her window, when I did I saw a large, white, glove on her window sill. Anna doesn't wear gloves. Kristoff wears mittens, they're not even white. Who wore white gloves?

*gasp* NO!