Chapter 3

Elsa's POV.

The wedding went well. The party afterwards was weird though... I saw that boy again. I tried showing Anna, but apparently she didn't see him?

Maybe I just need to rest...

I put on my sleep gown and laid down in my bed, then I dozed off for about an hour.

Tap tap tap

A sudden tapping at my window woke me up. My eyes were pretty groggy, all I could see at my window was a human figure. what the...

I rubbed my eyes to try to see better. When my vision cleared up, I saw him.

The strange boy from the wedding.

I jumped out of my bed and ran to my window. I couldn't decide whether I should open it and let him in or leave him outside. I wondered who he was, where he is from, and how come Anna couldn't see him.

"Umm, hello? Can I come in?" the boy interrupted my thoughts. I took a deep breath and opened my window.

"Thanks."

I studied the boy as he walked into my room. He has icy blue eyes, pale skin, and white hair. All he wore was a blue hoodie, brown pants, and.... where are his shoes??

"Who are you?" I asked the boy.

"I am Jack Frost. And you are?"

"Elsa."

"Just Elsa?"

"That's all you need to know."

"Well okay, Elsa. I couldn't help but notice that you kept looking at me at the party tonight." Jack said with a cocky grin.

I scoffed, "Don't flatter yourself, I was wondering who you were."

"Well now you know."

"And where you came from? And why you're wearing such casual clothes to a big event?"

"Ahh, right. You see, I don't really have a home. I travel the world looking for people like you."

"Like me?" does he know about my powers?

"Yes, people who can see me."

Oh thank goodness...wait, "see you?"

"Uh, yeah. You see...well I don't really know how to explain this.... I am a guardian. Only people who believe in me can see me." Jack seemed nervous to tell me.

"Interesting. But, why did you show up to my sisters wedding?

"This may sound creepy, but I've been watching you for awhile and I noticed you have ice powers."

I guess he noticed the creeped out look on my face because he tried explaining himself.

"I have powers too! that's why I was looking for you."

What? someone else has powers?