Chapter 12

Anna's POV

"Hey you!" I heard Hans shout.

"Anna? Are you in here?"

Was that Elsa?

"Elsa! I'm in here!!" I shouted as loud as possible.

I saw Elsa appear at the small window on my door. She tried opening the door, but it was locked.

"Guards, guards!! We have intruders!" Hans yelled.

"Jack! Shut him up!" Elsa said to someone.

"Guards! guar-" Hans immediately stopped shouting. what just happened?

"Get out of the way of the door, Anna." Elsa said to me, I moved as far away from the door as I could. Elsa backed away from the door and blasted it open with her ice powers. She ran into my room and hugged me, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I shook my head, "no, I'm okay. But Kristoff is in the next room!"

My hands were still tied up. Elsa made an icy knife and cut the rope that held my hands together. I hugged my sister, "thanks for saving me." Elsa squeezed me, "I wouldn't let anyone harm my little sister."

"We gotta get Kristoff!" I said in a panicky tone.

Elsa turned around and said, "Jack, could you get Kristoff out of the next room? I want to talk to my sister for a moment." I looked over her shoulder, who is she talking to?

"Who's Jack?" I asked.

"Jack, Jack Frost," Elsa said. I couldn't tell if she was messing with me or not. She started to explain, "remember when Mom and Dad told us those stories about Jack Frost?"

I nodded.

"Well, he's real, Anna. Your wedding night, when I tried showing you that strange boy, it was him!"

"Then why couldn't I see him?" I wondered.

"Because you didn't believe in him. You can only see him if you believe." Elsa had a serious look on her face. "Do you believe in Jack Frost, Anna?"

I slowly nodded, "I do."

Just then Kristoff ran into my room, next to him was a boy with white hair and icy blue eyes.

"Anna!" Kristoff ran to me and pulled me into a tight hug. Of course, I hugged back. "I'm so glad you're okay."

I pulled away from Kristoff, "Is this him?" I asked Elsa when I pointed to Jack Frost.

Elsa nodded as Jack said, "she can see me?"

"What's going on?" Kristoff asked, totally confused.

"I'll explain when we get home," I patted his chest and smiled at him.

Home.

"How are we going to get home?" I thought out loud.

"I know where they put Sven. I'll go get him." Kristoff ran out to find his reindeer.

"What about you two?" I faced Elsa and Jack.

"We have our way," Elsa and Jack smiled at each other.

I feel like something is going on between them.

Kristoff returned with Sven and we headed back to Arendelle.