Chapter 4: Garden

As I pull the photo from my pocket  of a tall,old man with white blonde hair while I pull the other one of  Hawkins Lab.
As I shut the front door, while my phone started to ring, while I started to pull my phone out, a few seconds  it hanged up.
Meanwhile*
Hey Becky, I'm on the way with Jane and Kali, where are you?  Im on 515 Larrabee Road.
Okay thank you love you, love you too Terry.
After she hangs up
Meanwhile at the police station
"Sit right here, sir, now I want to know why you tried to keep the kids.
Let me make myself clear, I never took the kids, I was maybe a little inspired
"You're going to stay here for a little while until you tell the truth, as I put the handcuffs on Brenner.

"HEY, Hey fine I'll tell you, They are her daughters but they were being born, and we ran some tests.

What kind of tests?  I can't tell you but you can trust me.   "Give had the kids back and I'll let you go back. "Fine, I guess.  If you have any problems or concerns let me know, and no going to the lab until March 21.
Fine, you got yourself a deal, but I work there
"We are trying to protect you and the women and her kids, but especially you we don't want no more damage you need to stay calm or you're going to prison for 47 years for kidnapping two children.

I don't care if it's your job or not you need to learn you're properties and get them straight you're not going no where till they are fixed and straight where they belong before.

It's not my fault though! Yeah, yeah trying not to be the victim keeper in two innocent kids in this weird sticky situation. You can leave. We will have a videotape to record the message if any thing else goes wrong.

Bye! Yes Ma'm. You just got to trust me it's not my fault though I swear

Sir, I heard you a million times. If you didn't do it then you didn't do it simple if you keep bragging about it we have a answer to our case. Are you lying? Or telling the truth.

Ma'm why would I tell a lie, I'm certain I'm telling the Truth not a dirty lie I swear.

Sir, I'm finished with you if you're telling the truth I guess I believe you-

Re Thank you Maisy Reige?

Thank you Mrs Reige?

" I also wanted to talk to you. About something I recently lost my 10 year old girl. Earlier her name was Ellie and her baby brother Todd. He has black curly hair.

Sure. I'll look for them Ellie and Todd Correct.

Yeah. Thanks you're dismissed.

As I left I saw a gray silver car pass by. The door  started to open as I saw a tall lady open the   Back door.

She goes to the rear and picks the strollers. And puts  the baby's inside.

Hi how are you! As she starts to stammer...
I'm good what about you?   I have to go bye
As she starts undoing the strollers and puts the baby's back inside.

  " Ma'm excuse me. I need to ask you something..

Uhm okay? Can I have a glance of those children.

No, you may not look. They are my children and I don't feel comfortable.

Mam I'll just look at them for one minute and that's all. "Mr Brenner? Is that you.

How do you know me? Mr brenner says starting to play with his tie.

I'm really sorry. One of my friends is named Mr brenner never mind.
My name is Brenner too? But Ma'm Why are you hiding these poor children, they just need to be free and be babies, it's my fault I know but they need to be babies not keeping them locked in like a dog!!

They're mine I don't let someone bad as you keep them in a lab! And examine them

How do you know as he looks at her slowly, wait your the mother of Jane and Kali

"No I sure am not, now you excuse me I gotta go

She closed the car door, like lightning was about to struck