Chapter 5 : The Black Cat

I opened my diary to chapter 67, Where I wrote about all the journeys I've been to or what I've been through throughout the years.
It kept me busy and kept company when I went through rough times..
Dear, Diary you have provided me a family. A very blessed one, where I can love on my kids as long as I could've wanted, this is back to you my diary.
Mr. brenner almost got Jane and Eight!! What will he do to me. Or worse my children!!
That man scared me the moment he came in to earth. When I was driving home I saw something black in the road.
I looked at it closely, it was a black cat. Why on earth would they're be a black cat. Maybe he or she is lost.
I stopped the car. And quietly walked over to the cat, and swept him up from getting hit by a car.
Hopefully, today I won't have any bad luck..
I went in to grab some pills. When I saw a man walk past me, he grabbed me and hit me in the leg..

"Why in the world would you do that " I said.

Because, I have the rights too!! Give me back The girls NOW! I have your tag so let you know where ever you go. I'll find you no matter what

"no you won't. You will never find me and my Baby's.

Ma'm it's a misunderstanding? You grabbed the wrong girls & They're clearly not yours. You can see the different colors!! They're not sisters

I know my child " when I see it! Not a cracker telling me what to or not to do.
Go tell someone else or worse tell nobody" nobody will believe you and they never will!

How do you except them to believe you. Huh? Who's laughing like a Canary now!!

You know " you shouldn't judge people for you get to know them.

Especially you don't know me!! You shouldn't just assume.

Nobody will believe you.
Your just a false mother aren't you

I'm a mother.
And I know when I see it. Because I have birth you didn't!! " she yells.

Your just a selfish little man! I'm not giving you my GIRLS!! So scram. Go hurt somebody else or worse than I care.

See,
Exactly " you shouldn't judge somebody before you get to know them.
So don't tell me to go hurt somebody just because you don't want me to hurt your kids..
I know PLENTY of Moms that are kind and respectful, I met my first mom today who is disrespectful. I must respect your opinion

I'm not some random jerk' you saw at the park. I have my rights. Give me a day or two. Less than week to decide.

I hope you make the right choice for your girls and you of course!!

Sir, I'll decide. Just don't track me, I have a nana who lives with me.

Of course!! I'll give you time to decide..

Thanks, good day sir!

you too ma'm