Back at camp and the primordial's

Artemis POV

My father said we should go to camp half-blood to see how Perseus got on with his proposal which was quickly backed up by Aphrodite, Athena, Poseidon, Hermes and Apollo. When we flashed in we heard Annabeth saying "he cheated on me and ran away like a coward".

Hearing that i exploded Perseus is the best male ever he is: kind, respectful, honest, loyal, funny, smartish, brave and handsome wait Aphrodite what are you doing to me. Argh.

I yelled at the Athena spawn" You lying cunt he is not a coward or a cheater because he was proving himself to your Mother with us all, you are a disgrace to women for saying that about possibly the only fractionally good male ever."

The rest of the council then backed me up saying things like: she's right, he's a cool person, he's awesome with pranks, he's my favourite sea spawn, Wait what did you say Zeus, Hades and Hera and Athena???, He's  my champion and so on. 

Then Apollo exclaimed" The new son of Zeus has been lying to you all and so has Athena's daughter i can tell because I am the God of Truth. Am i not.

"With all do respect Lords and Ladies, Percy ran off and said i quote "Oi campers I won two wars for you and most of you forgot my fatal flaw was loyalty so fuck you all except Chris, Clarisse and Chiron oh you three when the hunters show up tell them the truth and Nico if he ever shows up" 

With that Hermes, Apollo, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades and surprisingly Ares and Dionysus all grinned high fived and shouted "PERSASIUS JACKSON" grinning like mad-men, and laughing and talking about a night out or something. Come to think of it one meeting...

Flashback starts

We were in a meeting and Zeus announced that it was gods and goddesses night for the month. So basically unless there is a war on all the gods go out and all the goddesses in there gender groups its actually quite fun but then Zeus said in honour of Percy killing an army single handed he was going to come with the Gods

Flashback over

In mind messaging Zeus said we should give a gift to the ones who didn't betray our favourite demigod right.

Surprisingly, everyone agreed. Poseidon announced" Clarisse, Chris and Chiron come forwards please" The trio came forwards and bowed saying "yes my lord" to which he replied "rise you need not bow" whispering the next bit "as you have done a favour to the council's favourite demigod"   the council has seen fit to give you all a gift for not betraying Percy so Clarisse and Chris would you accept becoming immortal camp directors and replacing Dionysus and Chiron will you accept becoming the minor god of centaurs. All three of them accepted their gifts but Chris and Clarisse said they would only do it if their friends became immortal as well. This confused everyone and they said they were taking a book out of Percy's book and doing something for other people.

Then as their first act as camp directors they gave every older camper who betrayed Percy KP for 6 months, much to the amusement of us gods.

We all left back to Olympus and Zeus said that we should all look for Percy so that's what the hunt would be doing and we would all be looking out for him in our various domains  as well as all the minor gods who all agreed to as Percy got them respect and their demigod children. Zeus also asked that me and the Hunters also look for him which i gladly agreed to as he is the only good male.

Percy's POV

After stepping through the portal I was in the crazy cool throne room that was like a hundred times better than the one on Olympus like it was just bigger and stuff (the architecture was her thing). (A/n when i wrote this i thought of that Pirates of the Caribbean scene where Jack says "ladies this is a dinghy my ship is much bigger and hugeish" or something like that)