I gain a trident and have a talk with a friend

Percy's POV

Over the next few days i still got "pranked" by the hunters and by pranked i mean assaulted and I was so close to losing it. The trouble is I think I'm falling in love with Artemis of all the people i could have fallen in love with it had to be the most strict maiden goddesses. The thing is i can't blame Aphrodite because she can only manipulate love not create it. I'm fairly sure I'll just be fine with just seeing her everyday. 

None of the hunters actually know what happened to me. Artemis does though and does try to help me discretely which is appreciated like she lets Apollo and Hermes to come by and pick me up most weekends so I can have some time with them. On one condition though and i quote "prank Aphrodite really good for me". Hestia also comes around to help me cook. I also get gifts from my primordial parents lots because they know what happens with the pranks so in the last couple of days I've gotten: Mercedes-AMG GT roadster in blue, Ford 150 raptor in blue, a couple of Harley Davidson's in blue, a dirt bike in blue and a custom racing pickup truck in blue.

Time skip until a bit later

I was washing the hunters clothes and I could hear something in the distance getting closer and louder then out of a nearby bush a herd of stampeding  deer. I drop the clothes and start running climbing and bouncing through trees. I see a cliff and there's no way out so I eagle dive over the edge...

Artemis's POV

Perseus Jackson the boy sorry man is a mystery to me. Loyal to know ends, the best hero to ever live and still ends up with one of the worst outcomes. Betrayal for a person with the fatal flaw of loyalty it is most likely fatal conveniently. So to help him a bit i do let him go with Apollo and Hermes now and then so he can relax. Yet he always comes and cooks food with Hestia. Every time I see him my heart seems to jump and I've only ever felt like this about Orion but he turned out to be a bitch and a rapist and these feelings are stronger. I can't be falling in love. Can I? Curse you Aphrodite. If i do love him would he return the feelings and would he stay loyal. Well he stayed loyal to that Athena girl. He turned down immortality for her twice.

I hear the thundering of hooves. I run out of my tent and see a stampeding herd chasing after Perseus. The hunters except Thalia, Abi and some of the younger ones are laughing. I see him running and heading towards a cliff. As he gets closer to the edge he jumps. For the first time I can remember I'm properly scared for a man. 

The hunters are now crying "W-W-We're sorry M-M-Milady we didn't know"

"It's not me you should apologise to its Perseus" I snap back

A twig snaps behind me i spin around and there is the one man I don't mind.

"Why?" he asks his voice clearly broken and saddened

"Percy we are-" Atlanta starts 

 "Enough you can get a new guardian" He snaps

He then pulls out a small key chain type thing and throws something on the floor and a blue dirt bike appears and he hops on and roars off through the forest.

"Right girls I think I should tell you why Perseus is our guardian"

Thalia had a look on her face that said finally and the others looked curious.

"He was betrayed by everyone at camp half-blood where he was framed by a son of Zeus. His girlfriend cheated on him. When he got back from doing quests for the council to prove to Athena he is worthy for her daughter he comes back and finds her cheating on him. He then leaves and gets taken to the primordial council and gets gifts from some of them and adopted by others. That's why he was here to gain a new family" I explain. "That's also why I haven't taken us to Camp Half-Blood in his disappearance as it was wrong for them to believe the foolish child of Zeus over the person who actually saved and fought for them."

Percy's POV

After riding away i flew to Olympus and went to Hephaestus's palace and picked up the trident I asked him to make for me.  It could change shape and change to a spear it had water in the handle so i can control it easily, I'm able to summon it out of my trident tattoo and there's a button that summons a shield on the front of the trident.

As I'm wondering round Olympus I meet Apollo who looked confused to see me. 

"Hey cuz aren't you supposed to be protecting my sister and her hunters."

I then explained why I wasn't there.

"You will go back to the though"

"Yeah I just need a break as its really hard with the whole man hating thing" I say

"Cool thing cuz see you around" he says

"See you and Hermes at the weekend" I shout back

I'm at the edge of Olympus and using powers from Tartarus I can sense a large gathering of Monsters near where the hunters camp is located.

So naturally I do the smart thing and jump...