The hero returns

Time skip of 10 earth years

Artemis POV

It has been since 10 years since Perseus has disappeared we know he is not dead as he is not in the overworld but about 5 years ago we found this male who was hunting monsters, he also brought young demigods to the respective camps and he even bought young maidens to the hunters. This annoys me because of how this male can avoid the capture of me and my hunters especially as we always have 4 hunters on watch and traps everywhere. He is about 6'8 and wears all black cloak with a sea green rim and silver on it. The younglings he brings to my camp say he goes by silent assassin or omega and say he has eyes that are constantly changing through every colour humanly possible and not possible, he also has shoulder length raven black hair that is apparently very very very messy. Zeus has ordered for him to be brought in so the hunt and I are looking for him and Perseus. 

We were walking through this valley that would be a great spot to ambush people but some of the hunters were saying that nobody would dare ambush the great hunters of Artemis, I'll have to talk to them about not being too egotistical.

Then this thunderous growling echoed through the valley. All around us was a huge army of monsters and they were lead by the giant Gration.  I had little hope that we would win this fight as enough arrows to kill us all were fired we stood proud awaiting death and they hit...

A forcefield. WHAT?!?! I didn't put that there. Then a figure in black leapt and we all knew who it was Omega why was he helping us though not that i don't appreciate it.

Gration boomed" Omega leave us be this does not concern you"

Omega replied "Actually it does i have family in the hunt" 

The minotaur and gorgon sisters (not including medusa) were at the front and Omega shouted at i presume the minotaur "oi ground beef round 4?" to which he snorted and  charged enraged at him enraged by his comment omega was dancing around him making comments like your axe is bigger than in Manhattan i see or why are you like a clingy ex dude. Omega then ended the fight by grabbing his axe mid swing and reversed the swing which caused the minotaur to fly off into the rock wall and then omega threw the axe and finished with a i'll see you for the 5th round buddy.

Then to the gorgon sisters he said "didn't i drown you two or something" they got properly pissed when he said that for some reason both screeching "you bitch we'll kill you" despite two fairly strong monsters charging at him his body posture showed he was bored. He pulled out 2 swords from the sheathes on his back. His swords were extremely beautiful one was black and radiated blue flames with blue writing on it but i couldn't make out what it said then the other was the exact opposite completely white with a blue gem in the middle below the blade. 

(the sheath)

Then calmly ran them both threw the gut saying "or I'll kill you".

 It was at this point Gration spoke up "Omega if you incapacitate me in a duel than my army will leave but if I incapacitate you join us I swear to these terms on the river Styx"

Omega "I agree to these terms"

Gration started rapidly firing arrows and it wasn't until the last second Omega spun his swords at such a speed they were two blurs of white and black. Each arrows got sliced in two or blocked. Then he leapt in the air and seemed to bounce off solid parts of the air somehow spun flipped and brought his swords down that Gration went to block with his bow and it snapped clean in 2. The giant then bought out 2 hunting knives launching into offensive to be instantaneously pushed onto the defensive by an increasingly faster Omega who fought in such a way that even the best poets would struggle to come up with a way to write about this spinning maniac who was just a blur. Mere seconds later Omega slid under Gration and sliced all the way down the back of his legs and he fell to the floor incapacitated. 

Omega spoke his 1st words to me and the hunt in a much kinder tone than to that of the monsters "Lady Artemis if you please" Oh yeah Giants can only be killed by gods and demigods. I pulled used my bow and shot a single silver arrow into his crotch and he dissolved into dust. The army behind the pile walked away following the terms they swore to.

"Omega what were you doing near my hunt?" i asked. "Me i was bringing a young girl from an abusive home to your hunt" was his reply. "Now if you don't mind i will go and fetch her from the hiding spot i gave her in the woods" with that he ran off at speeds Hermes would be jealous of.  Mere seconds later he was back with a young girl with blonde hair and blue eyes so most likely a child of my brother. He knelt down by her and whispered something in her ear and pointed at me. 

Phoebe shouted at him" What are you telling her get away from her you pig!" With the same calm tone of voice he replies" I was telling her that Lady Artemis over there can give her a new home where she will have protection and a family that won't abuse her"

"Omega, Zeus has asked for you to be brought to the Olympian Council" I say to him. He appears to pause for a moment and consider what I said before replying "Classic paranoia by thunder thighs I guess I should return it has been long enough, also I don't feel like arguing so lets go, flash us to Olympus if you may Lady Artemis" 

Omega POV (Percy's if you haven't figured it out by now)

After arriving in the throne room Artemis shot an arrow to call a meeting. One by one the gods came into there respective throne's Poseidon being the last and he looked older and worried probably because of the fact I disappeared without telling anyone oops. 

Zeus then thundered" Daughter what is the meaning of this meeting"

Artemis then proudly said" I have apprehended Omega/ Silent assassin father" 

I butted in time for some sass" Apprehended is a strong word don't you think it was more like I saved you and your hunt then agreed to come here because I thought it was time for me to come back oh and I didn't feel like arguing" I noticed when I said "time to come back Dad literally sat up right and looked younger"

Zeus then way to loudly demanded" Omega reveal your identity"

"Calm down thunder thighs I was going to anyway" I replied

I started pulling down my hood and said" It is me.....................................................

................. Percy Jackson!"