Now some fighting and other stuff

Artemis POV

The hunters and I were packing up to head back towards Olympus when we heard a growl behind us. We all spun round drawing out bows, spears, swords and daggers. There was a huge horde of monsters gathered. Both parties tensed and I knew we would have very heavy casualties unless we had help.

Then help arrived a man with wings flew in out of nowhere and landed directly in the middle and he spoke to the monsters.

"You can either leave now or die painfully. I am the son of Tartarus so I could just ask him to come up and then he could take you."

About half of the monsters left straight away. The other half stayed and the man ran forwards drawing out two swords and leaping into the midst of the group of killing them. Then he got kicked back by a cyclops and his hood fell off. We all gasped at realising it was Percy but his eyes instead of being his usual sea green they were a deep red with anger visible in them. Instead of giving up though he rolled back and ran forwards threw both swords straight at the two biggest cyclops's. Then he pulled out a trident from his arm and started taking down monster after monster. We knew he was powerful before he left but this is insane. He hadn't even broken a sweat yet and he had killed 95% of the quickly diminishing. 

After all the monsters were dead a spear from a bush flew and went straight threw Percy's shoulder he didn't seem fazed by it and turned and walked up to the bush and pulled out a dracaena which he grabbed by the throat and lifted up. 

"WHO SENT YOU?" he demanded

"I can't say"

"WHO SENT YOU OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY FATHERS TOURTURE CHAMBER AND LEAVE YOU IN THE ONE WHERE TIME IS ALTERED AND YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR 1,000,000,000 YEARS BUT ITS ONLY BEEN 1 HOUR REALLY." Percy was yelling now. Spit flying from his mouth and even I was scared of him.

"It's Tartarus"

"WHAT?"

"Tartarus sent us"

"FUCK" Percy yelled and the snapped the dracaena's neck with his bare hands

He then turned towards us and his eyes softened.

The hunters then rushed forwards and tackled him in a hug. All were sobbing "We're so sorry Percy" at first he seemed taken aback by their actions but shortly after he hugged them all back

"You were already forgiven" he said softly

"Thank you big brother" Atlanta said

Percy's POV

I recoiled in shock they were calling me their big brother.

The hunters smiled at me and I saw Artemis smiling.

My heart leapt at her smile. I mentally sighed I was already falling in love again with her.

"So who wants to hear about my time with the primordials?" I ask

"Yes but do lets sort out the spear in your shoulder" Artemis says

"OH that spear" I say

"Wait you forgot about it?" Thalia asks

"Umm maybe" I sheepishly admit

"Kelp head" Everyone says

"Who's a medic here?" I ask

"Me" Heather says

"Whilst you sort out my shoulder I'll tell you why I didn't notice the spear through my shoulder" I say

"So when I disappeared chaos came and said to me if I wanted to meet the Primordials and off i went and i was given some cool stuff and 5 of them wanted to adopt me: Nyx and her husband Erebus, Gaia and her husband Ouranos and finally Tartarus as well as giving me his full blessing. So from being the son of Tartarus and his blessing gives me pain tolerance that sky rockets through so the only way i can feel pain is through the highest levels of pain. I only truly feel lethal injuries. The reason they all wanted to adopt me is they wanted to apologise and they spoil me loads despite me insisting them not to."