Percy can guitar

Artemis's POV

Thalia, Abi and myself were sitting around the campfire discussing different weapon and the best strategies for each one when we heard a guitar and a beautiful voice. My first thought was were was Apollo hiding but we soon realised it was coming from Percy's tent so we headed over and looked in the tent and we saw Percy sitting on a chair with a beautiful guitar playing and singing then Apollo flashed in and i quickly put a hand over his mouth so he didn't give us away. 

Percy then sung another song after which we walked in and he noticed then got a far away look in his eyes for a brief moment before he was back with us.

"S-S-So what brings you guys to my tent" he splutters out

"Well Perseus thalis, abi and myself were round the campfire and we heard guitar and singing so looked around at found it coming from your tent then Apollo flashed in for some reason"

"Well sis I felt a huge surge of power in my music domain so flashed to it to see what it was and well Percy dude that was fucking awesome I mean we could get you a contract and you could rival my own children."

"Hold up Apollo I don't want to get fired because of a monster attack on the first day"

"How are you so good though?" Thalia asks

"Well the singing is because of the family relation to the sirens and well my mum always sent me to guitar lessons to get me away from Gabe so I just always kept practising in private"

"Why in private?" Abi asks

"Well I guess I just wanted to keep something to myself because people always know most things about me because of being a supposed "hero"?"

"YOU ARE A HERO!" we all shout back at him

"Why would you think that though so everyone at camp clearly doesn't think that and so many people died if I had been stronger, Zoe would still be alive if I had been more capable, Bianca would never had had to sacrifice herself, the hunters who dies during the two wars wouldn't of, Beckendorf, Selina, Michael , Ethan, Castor and all the others could still be alive and I know it because if I had the chance to fight those battles and wars by myself and it meant saving everyone else I would do it. I blame myself for their deaths because I could have stopped them if I tried more." Perseus blurted out.

WOAH I knew he blamed himself for the deaths of the ones closest to him but everyone including all of my dead hunters, how is he still sane that's so much pressure which is insane male could be so selfless.

"Don't blame yourself for their deaths as they knew what the risks were" I eventually spoke 

"Hey Percy can you play another song?" Thalia asks

"Sure"

Percy then pulls out his guitar and then changes it into an electric guitar with an amp, I don't know how its getting power but sure.

Shoplifter, you'll never learnWhen you commit the crimeShoplifter, you're getting burnedAnd now you gotta do the time
It's a 1, 2, 3 on the felonyWell not everything is freeNow that you served the communityIt's the life of a petty thief
It's not considered stealingUnless you're getting caughtBut you'll be caught stealingTryin' to take something you haven't got
Shoplifter, you'll never learnWhat lies behind your backNot a burgler or a bankrobberJust a kleptomaniac
It's not considered stealingUnless you're getting caughtBut you'll be caught stealingTryin' to take something you haven't got
Shoplifter, you'll never learnWhen you commit the crimeShoplifter, you're getting burnedAnd now you gotta do the timeOh now you gotta do the timeWell now you gotta do some time

Thalia loves the song as its Shoplifter by Green Day

But wow his voice and playing is amazing.

"Percy can you play at the campfire tomorrow?" Abi asks him

"Sure but weather most of the hunters like it or not is not my problem"