An idea

Annabeth's POV

When I saw Percy was back I was so shocked, but he wasn't the same he had a look in his eye that showed it. After he answered the last question he lent backwards and fell off his chair and disappeared.

I rubbed our special communications devices Leo made so we can hold private meetings for the older immortal campers and i felt it heating up to show its working. Before, we could go the gods stood on the stage.

"Demigods there is a new war against Tartarus" Zeus announces

Cries of protest echoed throughout the area

"This may not seem like a great prospect but as we have Percy Jackson back to help us as a temporary movement all our allies will be moved to Camp Half-Blood so they can't be incapacitated one by one." Zeus states

"Thank you Romans prepare to travel and Hunters I know you will be leaving soon enough" Zeus carries on and flashes out.

All the immortal campers head to our secret meeting point at Camp Jupiter and we sit down to talk.

"Percy's back" we all say and smile

"But he's clearly pissed at us" Piper points out

"Yeah" Everyone agrees.

I don't know how but Percy is really powerful now as he seems to have gotten close to primordials. Which is amazing! He has so much influence over people now but he appears to hate us or want to avoid us at all cost.

I want Percy back as he was and is amazing.

Percy's POV

I pushed my chair and fell back into a portal where I arrived at the hunters accommodation. Slipping into my tent I sat back with my guitar. Playing the first song that came to my mind Moon by Jonah Kagen. It's one of my personal favourites because it reminds me of Artemis and how its quite calming.

Afterwards I sit down and start writing. Now I know what your thinking. I'm dyslexic but I had it removed with so much pure power running through my veins it got removed. I was writing down my feelings for Artemis, how I felt seeing my old friends again and about the war. 

Tartarus is my father he also has the most power after Chaos, he's waging war because his bad side has gotten out over my years of training I've dealt with bad sides of primordials but never on the same power scale as him. 

I finished writing down my ideas and locked the book in a small box that only people I had decided could open so only Artemis. Afterwards,I got into my sleeping bag and drifted off.

The next day 

I woke with action in my mind and stormed to Olympus where I knew the Gods were having a meeting. I blew the doors to the throne room off its hinges with a crane kick.

"I have an idea" I announce