Arriving At Camp Jupiter

Percy's POV

When I wake up the first thing I realise is I'm bare chest the second I don't have any blood on me and...

WHOOMP

and third I have the hunters dog piling on me.

"Do you mind if you could get off me because I am hungry?"

"Your comfortable so no" Abi says

I smirk and then mist travel to where the kitchen is in the palace.

"OI where did he go?" The hunters exclaimed

"I'm making breakfast" I shout back

"It's three in the afternoon"

"Well then I'm making a late lunch." 

"Hey where is Arty and the older ones?"

"Oh Zeus called them for a meeting to show why you are covered in blood"

"Ah cool"

I carry on making my blue pancakes

Artemis POV

Imagine how shocked we all were when we saw Percy covered in blood on the sofa. It was kinda odd.  So after we got Apollo to come and change him I was told to come to the throne room for an explanation so I brought my older hunters and Thalia. 

Upon entering all the gods were looking uneasy and in some cases sick. 

"Well daughter this is what happens if you harm any of your hunters and it's worse than you do." WHAT?!? I kill males for harming girls what did my Percy do. Why do I keep calling him mine?

After watching the recording of what Percy did all of my hunters had been sick and I was deeply disturbed. But a small part of me was saying to me that's why he's the perfect man. I'm going to talk to Aphrodite after this. So I mind message her 

I need to talk to you after this in your palace

Okay has arty fallen in love

SHUT UP

Arty. It only feels right when Percy says it.

"Alright there is a party at Camp Jupiter and the hunters are required to go the" Father states

"Fine" I stoically reply

"Meeting dismissed"

I flash to Aphrodite's palace and then she throws open the door grabs my arm and pulls me inside. 

"SOOOO WHO IS IT?" She screeches at me

"OHHH IT'S SO PERCY ISN'T IT" 

I can feel the blush creeping up my face.

"OH IT IS AS WELL"

"Listen here Arty..."

"Artemis" I snap

"Artemis but if you don't go after him then someone else will because virtually everyone likes him so I'd hurry up and I swear on the Styx I won't tell anyone" She says

Then all of a sudden I'm back on the path.

That was the shortest and most civil talk I have ever had with Aphrodite.

I then take a slow walk back to my palace to think about what just happened.

Percy's POV

The older hunters have walked back into and said Artemis had gone to see Aphrodite. 

Pardon?!?

They are literally polar opposites.

Showy-------conservative

Sleeping around------Patron of virginity

See my point.

They argue all the time.

It just doesn't make sense but oh well. It is what it is.

Then she walks in announcing there is to be a party at camp Jupiter. Well I do prefer the Romans. Annoyingly, the campers of Camp Half Blood will be there.

Time skip because I'm running out of ideas for what else to write

Artemis, the hunters and myself agreed that I should have an entrance worthy of Zeus. 

So they flash into the camp and I land on a hill nearby and wait....

Artemis POV

So we flash into the camp and the Romans being well Roman insist on the bowing despite me insisting to not.

As we were walking in to the camp I reflected a silver arrow in the direction of where Percy was.

Then I noticed a burst of fire in the corner meaning he's coming so I got the hunters to stop walking.

Third Person POV

In the sky the most observant Romans gasped and soon every single demigod in the camp had arrived at the fields of Mars as they could see a figure falling. At such a speed they were surrounded by a blue flame. Then they crashed into the ground as the sky clouded over. Lightning cracked. Thunder rumbled. Wind whipped.

All the gods flashed in and were all looking in confusion then understanding and amusement.

On a a medic's station in front of them for after war games. A figure stood facing the wind. Cloak blowing back twin swords draw standing. A rather stupid son of Zeus threw a spear towards this figure and in all fairness it was a good throw. However not effective when the figure catches it and takes the celestial bronze weapon and snaps it between two fingers.  The son of Zeus was the one who manipulated everyone into getting rid of their hero. 

Then the gods and Hunters couldn't hold in their laughter anymore and burst out laughing at the terrified expressions on the faces of the other demigods and the figure then slid down on an path of ice he was creating and the weather cleared up. Then the figure went and fist bumped: Apollo, Hermes, Ares, Zeus, Hades, Dionysus and hugged Poseidon gave a mocking bow to Athena and Hera, a respectful bow to the rest and then stood behind Artemis and started juggling knives.