The Party

Third Person POV

The figure swiftly placed knives into various straps before catching one in his teeth and picking his nails with it.

"Well carry on" He speaks his voice sounding familiar to everyone.

"Hello demigods and tonight we have a party in the city of New Rome!" Zeus announced "But first I present the guardian of the hunt"

The older campers of camp half-blood all looked at one another and agreed to have a meeting later in secret with their eyes.

"Will we ever get to see his face?" Annabeth asks

"Depen----" Zeus starts

"Maybe or maybe not Athenian child depends if I want to" the guardian cuts in.

"I bet you only wear that hood because he's a coward!" Jake interrupts "I bet he is really weak and I could beat him"

"I am many things but a coward is not one I have been called yet but if you think your skill stands up to your ego then the fight might last longer than 10 seconds give or take." 

"In that case to the arena where this demigod will fight this... ummm sorry but what are you technically classed as" Artemis cuts in

"Well got the godly parent check and several primordial parents double check soooooo." the guardian muses. 

He then pulls out a weird phone type device and dials a number and soon gets to who he's calling. Everyone only catches snippets of what he says "hey chaos..... I know dad's a problem I'll deal with it..... so that's what I'm classed as.....cheers.....tells everyone I miss them bye... yes bye..."

"Right just conferred with a friends and officially i don't have a class so they spoke to some more people and they agreed I am technically "one motherfuckin powerful ass demigod". So i can still die until I gain more power." The guardian speaks

"Whatever he's still weak"

Everyone is flashed to the arena..

The guardian stands still not moving whilst the son of Zeus pulls out a sword.

GO!!!

Jake charges the guardian still hasn't moved until the sword is plunged through his heart...

Everyone gasps!!!

Then on the other side of the arena someone is laughing. 

The guardian stands there doubled over in a fit of laughter. "Y..Y..You actually thought I'd Let him win...!!!!!"

Jake charges again and this time the guardian baseball slides through his legs and using his hands flips back up onto jakes shoulders wrapping his legs round his neck and flipping him onto the floor. 

Jake rolls away and summons lightning and it crashes onto the guardian who laughs. Try this on for size as he summons lighting that makes everyone's hair stand on end and leaving the son of Zeus unconscious.

"There now I'm going to go have an actual fight against my parents see you later Arty and hunters." As he runs up the stands and swan dives off the edge into a vortex and it closes behind him." 

Annabeth's POV

After the "guardian" swan dived into the vortex portal thing the seven and other immortal campers had a meeting

"We need to know who he is and who is parents are" I say

"Yeah but I doubt he will tell us much and we probably won't be able to get close to him to force information out of him." Will reasons