Abi

Percy's POV

After the likely group with an unlikely God entered my tent I quickly thought back to how i met Abi.

flashback started

I was in California in some sort of small town somewhere and there was a girl around 15  being pushed around by a group of 16 year old guys. 

This girl had silky smooth blonde hair down to her shoulder, eyes that were changing  in a mesmerising way. These two features didn't clash though they blended in a beautiful way. Her eyes had a look of steely determination. She kept getting up and trying to fight them off with karate skills that looked superb but it's difficult to fight off a group of jocks who take steroids half the time. 

Anyway i ran into the group and seen as they were mortal i couldn't use most of my weapons so i just decided to use my hand to hand combat skills so the one that looked like a ringleader i sprinted up and tackled him to floor. Jumping off him I span round and round housed 2 of them blocked a punch from number 4 and spun inside his guard and judo flipped him on top of number 1 who was just getting up. Then the final one i jumped up spinning round and kicked him twice in the face.

I turned round to the girl "Hey what's your name if you want i can take you somewhere where you can join the hunters of Artemis"  

"Yeah I'll join the hunters my name is Abi and am I the child of a God because i never knew my mother? What's your name? and Are you the Child of a God if so who are your parents?"

"So Abi, You most likely the child of a God, My name is Silent Assassin or as people insist on calling me Omega probably because I'm the last thing my enemies see and I'm the Son of  Poseidon, Nyx, Erebus, Gaia, Ouranos and Tartarus. Could you swear on the Styx to never reveal this information to anyone unless I say so"

"I swear"

"Do you want some food or something"

"Can I have some Pizza then?"  

"Sure i summon the pizza"

For some reason i really trust her so i might tell her my backstory.

"Can you swear on the Styx again that the information I'm about to tell you you will never repeat without permission"

"I swear"

I then told her all about who i was, what happened to me and what i do now, She's the first person I've told who hasn't been a powerful being spying on me.

As we get nearer to the hunters camp i stop at the edge and point her in. I then sit in a tree and watch her take the oath and smile. Knowing she has a new family. Something i Could only wish for.

flashback over

A/N So this character is based off of one of my closest friends and I want to say thank you for bring a great friend and hope you like your character who i will most likely include more info on in later chapters.