Wander.

"no, I don't have anyone anticipating my arrival." I said.

"well...... Why don't we go around together. Even I am traveling alone and so are you?" he ask looking at me.

It was so sudden I couldn't even comprehend. is he kidding or being serious.

"huh?"

"I mean..... You know it isn't safe for a young woman to wander around an unknown land" though he was right and he didn't look like a weird person. But it was awkward.

My safety wasn't the concern now. I am good enough to knock off approximately 40 men at one go. But bitch it was awkward.

"you don't have to if you don't want to" he said as he realised it was getting awkward.

I just laughed nervously.

After a moment of silence he decided to break the ice.

"can I know your name atleast.?" he ask.

I paused for a second. I can't say Claire.... The whole world knows who Claire romanno is. But I felt like being honest to him..

"my name is Park y/n." I told him my real name. I actually ended up telling him my Korean name no one except my brother and who know me closely know.

"y/n?" he repeats with a low-key smirk.

And trust me that smirk got me smitten.

"what your name handsome hunk." I asked.

He looked at me wide eyes and chuckled. "it's kim taehyung." he said.

The name sounded familiar and as if I have heard it somewhere. I shrugged it off must be some deja vu shit again.

"hello?" he called and I came back to earth.

"what happened to you?" he ask with a chukle.

"oh nothing" I nervously respond but both of ended up laughing and thats how we got in talking to each other.

It had was an hour and half journey and we talked all the way till there. He was really a fun guy. I didn't have much stories to tell him since I can't talk about romanno family.

But he looked a happy guy. He had so many stories to tell and I just listened. Silently peacefully. His every words.

"taehyung?" I call him and he looked at me with suprised eyes.

"huh?" he looked like a lost puppy and I just chuckled.

"I can call you taehyung right." he nodded as I said.

"let me join you." I said and furrowed his bows.

Until he understood what I said. He smiled.

"so you want to join me." he asked in a flirtatious tone.

God gracious I won't lie I had a mini heart attack but I played it cool.

"hm" I hummed raising my eyebrows.

"well then.... Since you have no idea about where you are going I'll guide you my highness" he said bowing down while joking.

But my heart beats stopped for a split minute. Nahh not a second a whole ass minute.

Highness? That word scares me now.

"huh?" the sound left my lips.

While he chukled "I was just kidding why do you get serious all of a sudden." he says and I shrugged it off.

"may I have your attention pls. We have reached Daegu rail station. I would like you to leave from the right side door. Kindly make sure....." the announcement was made and taehyung looked at me.

"shall we?" he ask.

And I just nodded. He picked up his bag from the luggage area and walked to me.

We got off the train not to Block the passage but no one was there anyway. I checked the time and it was 9 am already. My brothers must have found out by now.

The train ride was small. Around 1 or 2 hours. But most of my time went in reaching the station.

As soon as I stepped down after slinging my bag on my shoulder,I stretch my hands and took a deep breath.

It felt good in here. I suddenly felt a tap and I looked beside me.

Stood that long ass man looking at me with a smirk.

"by the looks of it. You look like a complete city girl. First time in such kind of place." he asked.

"yesh to the point where even pollution seems to be a part of breathing to me" as I said he chuckled.

"well for me a little bit since I visit Daegu every year" he says and starts walking ahead while I just followed him.

"every year!?" I ask him and he nods

"you mean you get a vacation every fuckin year!?" I asked again making sure and he just nods with a smile.

We were out of the station and walking out.
I walk backwards facing him. I was in my own daze when he suddenly pulled me and I hit against his chest.

And I could sense cars rush from my back.

"can't you use your eyes to see...." the car driver shouted at me from the back but I was to occupied to pay hear to his words.

The cologne that hit my nose and the strong embrace

What the actual fuck!?

I immediately pulled myself back from him. Taking deep breathes and fanning myself.

"it's hot today oh my god. We should leave" I said walking towards the taxi parked area.

"but its 24 degrees... Its pretty cool for summers" I could hear him say but soon enough he joined me walking by my side.

I could see a sly smug on his face.
Oh god what did I even got myself into.
Why the fuck did I even accompany him.

I fan myself while walking out while this dumbass just chuckles.

.................
IDK how it seems but I kinda suck at sweet romance. Still i tried it.
The sweet romance will go for a bit and then proper thriller romance.

The sadists' love everyone loves.