Epilogue

After the ball.

"Umm tzuyu" jungkook called and waited for the girl to turn around. She was in a gown so beautiful his breathe stuck.

She looked at him and realised who had approached her. She couldn't even look him in the eye.

"I was wondering, you know" he was stuttering while he ruffled his hair.

"Yes" she said excited.

"What, I haven't even completed" he said confused.

"Whatever it is. Yes" he chuckled at her words.

"Next week, Friday at 6pm. East palace gates. The venue is a suprise" he said and she nodded. The air got awkward and he ran away.

Jimin smiled when he saw the sight his eyes then went to Jiwon, who was standing in a corner looking at the audience with a smile. He walked to her and she looked at him with a knowing smile.

"Noona, a dance?" He asked.

"Just a dance?"

This made him chuckle. "No, first your hand in dance, then to a coffee date, than to dinner and then-" Jiwon sushed him.

"You talk to much, now hold my hand. Show me how compatible we are" with this he smiled and pulled her to the centre. Where everyone was ball dancing.

Hoseok was looking at sight of her brother's having a partner when he was interrupted.

"Excuse me, Mr.jung" he turned to his side to look at jisoo.

"Yes" he asked.

Everything is in its place. You can relax" she said and he smiled. She now stood next to him. His eyes fell on her and he notived how gorgeous she is.

"You are beautiful, Ms.kim" he commented and she smilled.

"It's too early to ask my hand in marriage" she said and he chuckled.

"But not to early to ask you out in a dinner" he said and looked at her. She smiled and nodded. She turned his head away and smiled while he sipped his champagne.

Yoongi looked extremely annoyed looking at the random couples popping out of nowhere. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the bar to get another champagne when he jumped into a young fair girl.

"I'm sorry" she said and bowed, he was about to be pissed but calmed down when he saw she was already so apologetic.

"Delilah, come on. We need to leave" another woman who looked like her said and the girl rushed out of there. While he kept looking at her.

Y/n stood next to Yeonjun with a glass of champagne. "Thank you Yeonjun" she said and he smiled. "Your majesty. Don't embarass me by thanking me" he said and she chuckled.

"Or maybe you can repay me" he said and chukled. "How?"

"Can you tell me the name of the girl who just called delilah." He asked y/n chuckled.

"Her name is Sarah, she is twin sisters with delilah. They will be leaving in the palace. If you take rounds of the palace, you will meet them often. With the looks I am hoping some guitar strings were pulled when yoongi oppa bumped into delilah" she commented and Yeonjun nodded.

"You love to gossip. Don't you?" He asked and that made y/n chukle.

Suddenly she felt a presence next to her. "Y/n" he called and y/n turned towards her fiancé. Yeonjun read the signs and just vanished. "Y/n, let's runaway for the night. Go missing, we'll appear tomorrow morning at the brunch table for the guest" he said and y/n smiled. Ready to runaway once again.

With that they room off, sneaked out of the ballroom, to the hallways. Wearing a simply hanbok to disguise and they exited the palace to enter the surrounding twin where there was a carnival.

History do repeats itself.

Yoon ah smiled when she saw all the kids stressflee, busy in their own lives. "Mom" she heard a voice that broke her into pieces. She turned around to see Seokjin.

"Mom" tears were in his eyes.

Not a moment later, they hugged.

It was the night of reunions and love. To being together always. Cheers.

.
Taehyung pov...

We sat in each other's arms wrapped with a blanket infront of the tent. We sneeked out and drove up the hill, where we set up a tent barbeque and a lot of foldable chairs. Right now, it was a little chilly and we were looking at the stars and the twinkling palace from the hill top.

This was the best. I absolutely love how we ended up here. All the love in my arms.

We had to wrap up and leave this place before sunrise. Y/n was tired and she deserved a little sleep hence, I will be carrying her to the car in another hour or two.

"Taehyung"

I hummed when she called.

"Do you like children?" She asked.

"Why?"

"I didn't take birth control for a while now. I think we need to get married as soon as possible." She said and that made me chuckle.

"Calm down, you are tired and drowsy" I said and snuggled her in.

"Taehyung, you are marrying me"

"Yes, I am"

"I'm an empress now. Wow" she said and that made chuckle even more.

I realised, so many years and two complete lives all I have ever wanted was this woman. She was gorgeous as a princess, she is gorgeous as a queen and she will be gorgeous as an empress.

"I love you" she mumbled half asleep.

"I will always be in love with you forever and always"

"Forever and always" she mumbled back and I kissed her real and sweet.

My love.