Strongest Queen

Y/n pov...

He moved his hands towards him, I stared at it while my hands were behind my back. He had a stupid smirk.

My mind suddenly went blank, exactly like how it does, when I'm put forward to fight. What else does this guy have on, a vest, a shirt, tie.

Tie.

My right hand moved forward grabbed his tie wrapped around my palm, and pulled it while my left hand punched his chest. The hand which was coming to me loosened and fell down.

While I punched him on his next with my right hand, he went back but bounced back towards me, since his tie was in my hands.

He went momentarily dizzy, since I hit his Adam's apple. Before he regained consciousness, I held the knot of his tie and pulled it out, now his tie was in my hands.

While he stepped back holding his neck. Seconds later he chuckled and stood tall.

"Queen Claire Romanno after all, never let me touch herself" He said.

I couldn't even hear him properly, I was hearing him but I couldn't understand or frame a reply.

That what I am devoid of emotions filled with the intention to hurt or better yet kill when I fight.

My hands were at the back again. Namjoon stomped towards me, it was just me and my prey in the room nothing else, no people, no sound. Just my target.

He growled and rushed to me when I hit neck with the help of his tie, it wrapped around his neck, I pulled him towards the floor, as the temporary grip loosened, he fell towards the floor when I hit neck. The first splatter of blood was from him.

On the floor in front of me as I looked down.

"Y/n..." My focus broke when I heard my name from behind, Taehyung whispered it but with the noise cancelled, I heard it so loudly. His eyes widened suddenly, oh my focus broke.

The enemy took advantage of it, Namjoon pulled my ankle and I stumbled down, in second he was above me holding me down. I looked at Taehyung, he wanted to run towards me and fight for me.

He was barely godling himself, the distraction was worth it.

I smilled and laughed.
This is so funny.

"I touched you, you are under me" Namjoon said.

"So you did" I said back while slowly turning my head towards him to look at him.

"For the first and the very last time" I said and kicked hi abdomen.

I was kind, I did not for his offspring sack, not that he will ever need it.

He was pushed back, the grip on my wrist loosened and I grabbed his neck with my right hands, dugging my nails in neck, his veins tightened. While I nails were tearing his skin. He stumbled back while I got up dusting off my dress and cracking my own neck since it has stiffened.

Namjoon stood up in a distance, his nose was bleeding and there were wounds in his neck, I never did attack once and I will not again.

My hands were at my back again, namjoon's tie in my hands slipped away and fell on the ground. I don't need it anymore.

His eyes were hooded now, with his signature dragon eyes.

He took a step towards me and then I took another step back, another. He smirked.

Does he think, I'm scared? He is literally bleeding.

3 steps back, and then I pounced forward, his eyes widened, I stepped on a dead body, I think and kicked him again on his neck. He stumbled back, while I turned around to face him.

The roundhouse high kick really did get him. I walked closer to him, so much closer that if he extends his hands, he can grab me easily.

He lifted his hands to slap me, oh not today sir. I grabbed his hands twisted it, turned around, kicked his foot,I lifted his body on my back and (he is heavy as fuck) threw him on the floor, exactly where the shattered pieces of my glass heels were scattered.

He let out a piercing scream, the shattered glasses must have tethered his skin because he was whispering. I looked around and on the walls of the ballroom of a corner was the sword of honour, used by our ancestors in a glass box.

I saw nothing else, I wiped the sweat on my using the back of my hands, sweat made my hair stick on my face and next.

I grapped the porcelain vase that was there as a decoration and I swung that in the air slamming it on the glass.

It shattered into pieces, except few very small cuts, I was pretty much fine. My hands were on the sword, blood rushed through me when I lifted it up. I turned around with the sword dragging on the floor, it made a screaching sound on the costly marble floor.

The sword was quite heavy and I was tired.

"No..." Namjoon whimpered and tried to crawl back, but the glass pieces just pierced him further. He was also surrounded with piles of dead bodies.

I smirk grew on my face, I love this sight. Something in me is so satisfied to look at him. The dread and fear in his eyes.

I stepped on his chest to make sure he doesn't get up he falls back. I lift the sword with all of my might, whatever was left in me.

With a scream, I pierced the sword right inside his chest.

I thought he would scream very loudly, but nothing of that sort happened. He went still, his eyes popped out, looking at me. Red, bloodshot eyes. Blood splattered from him and slowly his shirt was red, my hands were still on the swords, I grit my teeth and twisted it again.

His body jolted with pain. His eyes still on mine. The floor was bloody, his back was bleeding, his neck, his nose and his chest.

"In the next life?"

"Never" he smiled at my words.

The last thing he saw was me, before his eyes went shut and his body relaxed.

He was dead.

I stepped back from his body, my grip loosened from the handle of the sword.

I was taking deep breaths still trying to understand when I felt warm hands, I looked to my side and saw Taehyung.

He wrapped his coat over me once again. Without asking anything he put his hands under my thigh and my back before he lifted me up effortlessly.

"You are the strongest Queen any king- Queendom can ever have" my eyes closed, a smile came up and I relaxed.

Thank you Taehyung.
For saying that.