Emperor.

The next three days were a blur.

She was Busy with the preparation of the diplomatic meet and I had nothing to do except sit and wait, so I requested for a spare laptop and 30 minutes after my request. There were numerous laptops infront of me to choose from.

Talk about having a sugar mommy. Makes me want to just quit but since that piece of an asshole brother of mine is dead, his workload is on me. So I made a decision and I'm implying it.

.

Y/n pov...

"Jungkook, do you have the contact information?" I ask jungkook who gets me a slip. I was on my royal desk. The antique landline infront of me. The moment I do this, I'm realising our plans. I took a deep breath and dialed the number.

The rings went until someone picked up.

"Hello" the male voice called.

"Hello, Am I talking to Dr.Kim Seokjin?" I asked and a second later there was a response.

"Yes, this is him" I took a deep breath.

"Good morning, Dr.Kim Seokjin, this is the Queen Claire Romanno. I have personally made this call to invite you to..."

3 days later.
Taehyung pov...

The ballrooms were filled. Delegates had arrived from various parts of the world. Presidents, Kings, emperors. All the leaders were there. The press was going nuts outside the palace. While the delegates interacted with each other inside. I had been in the audience since a while now. I recognised a few people and they were a little taken back with my appearance here, considering our history.

I was busy interacting when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to face the person and I swear I could scream.

"Hyung!? How!?" I said and hugged him.

"Well, I received a call-" He was cut off by Jung Hoseok on the stage.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are grateful to have you here. With great honour I announce the appearance of her highness, Queen Claire Romanno." When he said the main doors opened and she stepped in. A scarlet red dress, as dark as the colour of the blood. The royal crown on her head and a heavy golden sword on her waist. She was fully dressed in the formal accessories. She looked straight and went to the stage.

Her green hair shining. She was a rebel queen. She skillfully turned around with the trail of her dress and looked at us. Hoseok offered her the microphone but she pushed it away and put her palm over another infront of her.

"My subjects and friends from another nation. I welcome everyone to my Queendom. Our nation has gone through a few systematic changes in the last few days and now in the presence of all the world leaders and under consideration of our economy, population and monetary status in the world, I declare Park Romanno to be an empire. As of now, I Claire Romanno takes over her real name Park y/n and becomes the rulling empress of this empire." At her words there were claps and cheers.

She lifted her hands and instructed the audience to low down their voice.

Her voice and the way her fingers could shut an audience filled with leaders of supernations.

"An empire is ruled by an empress or an emperor. As an empress, I would hereby ask the hand of the man I love to be my emperor." She said and My heart beats stopped. I could feel Seokjin smirk. This is why he was called. The audience was silent.

"Kim Taehyung of the Kim Dynasty supposed to our rival but actually an ally. The man who didn't get to experience motherly love so I could experience through his mother. The man who trusted me more than anyone else, In the presence of his family. His mother and his elder brother, I would like to ask, Will you marry me?" She looked at me when she said that and suddenly all the lights went off and the spotlight was on me.

I was flabbergasted, I saw her walk towards me with confident steps. She was in her full attire and in the colour of red. Because every ruler has worn this when they get engaged to their counter part. She is holding the legacy.

When she was close to me she took out the golden sword from her waist and held it in her two open palms before she grabbed them with a tight grip and pulled the sword out of the cover.

The blade shone, on the sword there were carvings. The sword was now on her open palms and the cover was on her waist.

The carvings.

'love'
'trust'
'eternity'
'care'
'support'
'consideration'
'one and only'

7 carvings. They were her vows.

I smiled and looked at her.

"She is the empress, she will not bow, you will now and take the sword from her" jimin whispered into my ear.

I'm just happy, they were smart enough to secretly instruct me.

I went on my knee and reached my hands out to take the sword, when I felt her getting on her knees. Both of us were crouched down. I guess she would break rules for me too. I took the sword and looked at her.

She looked at me. She held my cheeks and kissed me. I kissed her without laying my hands on her, the bloody sword.

There were cheers, claps and noise.

This is how I became the emperor.

"Your work, I'm sure we can manage" y/n whispered and I chuckled.

"Lucky for you, I resigned and handed the managerial rights to a hired CEO. As of now, I am just a major shareholder who earns money from the company. I'm ready to be your Household you are still making me an emperor. I'll leave the world for you" I said and she smiled before she kissed me again.

The end