Mortal enemy

It was 5 pm and the castle was still dull. The dead man was not so popular or that people loved him but still he was a dead man who died of mysterious reasons that's too in a fountain located in a region of the palace no one goes to.

Only the royal grandmother a dementia patient, Kim Yoon ah a mysterious woman and a few nurses occasionally.

Hence kim Yoon ah was locked as the primary suspect

An autopsy on a member of the royal family was a taboo hence the funeral was easily held just a day after.

Jackson and his mother were extremely grateful for the weird regulations. So many people in black outfits were gathering, entering the royal mourning room a little away from the palace. Since he was not a crowned ruler, there were no parade or public access except some reporters selected by the royals.

People signed in their entry into the registers and consoled the grieving mother and son.

Both of them played the best act of grieving, slowly gossip spread like poison, the same thing on everyone's lips.

Where was the queen.

.

"...may he always be loved" the priest and his coffin was being closed.

Jackson and his mother Xi jae in gave their speech and it was over. A mysterious man sitting in the corner smirked. Y/n's absence in the funeral was the best news to him. Because tomorrow when the votes come and she is over turned, she is no more a queen.

She will be just a sheep for a wolf like him.

"Father, I don't think so you have a royal command to proceed with the funeral. Just because I'm young and barely cared about rules doens't mean you wouldn't. I'm the queen you are not" a voice spoke and walked infornt of the the priest.

She was in a black gown. A gown that didn't scream funeral, it screamed rebel. It was black dress with a thin waist and the neckline was deep off the shoulder, her collarbone was on display, smooth and bright. Her arms were covered with a puffy shoulder piece. There was golden thread work on the dress and it was long from the back.

The crowd was shocked. The queen was known to be quite and unapproachable, they never saw expression in her face except if it was rage.

This however was a sinister look.

The mysterious man felt chills looking at the gown. The replica of the Black gown princess y/n of goryeo was known for.

Taehyung stood at a distance on the hill of the the enormous garden looking down at the crowd, next to jimin. Yoongi and hoseok walked behind close to y/n in the crowd.

" Is she really princess y/n" jimin asks and taehyung nodded.

"She is, I have past memories from that birth to all of them till now. And there is once face I cannot forget that's her's, in that dress. She looked like the princess I saw for the first time. She was next to you as your sister that day. She was powerful" he said and jimin nodded.

Y/n turned around and looked at Hoseok. Who immediately bowed and walked forward. He took out the royal constitution.

"According to the royal constitution, romanno is a constitutional monarchy however the ruler has the last say and important decisions regarding the country or the royal family must have her approval, if not followed the individual who lead the program will be executed" said Hoseok and there were gasps.

"Thank you prince Hoseok, kindly step back."

Saying this y/n turned around to face the priest who was sweating profusely. He wasn't a rule breaker but he forgot there was infact a queen, a ruler.

"Execution? Nuh that just dark" she said and walked up to the front infront of everyone and turned towards the guests. Her eyes met jae in who was frustrated and angry and then Jackson who looked scared.

"Execution was possible, hundred of years ago, when the basic format of the constitution was made. Our society is changing we don't want solutions of the past when problems are that of the present do we?" She asks and nobody really said against it.

"This is why, today forward" saying this she looked at each one of the faces in the crowd.

So many parliamentarians, the whole family, the press. She was the queen, she was the queen. She kept chanting.

"Today forward, the royal constitution has been dropped of its value. The old parliament and it's council is out of the house. Fresh elections will be conducted for representives of different areas. No more dominant families in the parliament. A fresh rule book, for the fresh time by fresh people." She said and there were continuous gasps and a lot of protest and screams.

She paused. "And yeah, I was crowned years ago, the re coronation, is a waste of time and the valuable money. Hence the recorination is cancelled. I'm the queen, accept it. Saying this she took steps away from the crowd and the guards line sup to protect her, everyone in dead shock.

Jackson and his mother stood slowly, blood rushed through them, the mysterious man stood up and turned out to see the Queen walking then his eyes fell on the man standing on the hill.

His brother.
Kim Taehyung,
Both of the equally shocked to see each other here.

A place that hates their family.

"My father's funeral!" Jackson wang screamed and Y/n stopped. She turned around and smiled at him.

"Oh my apologies" she said and gave a slight bow. "I'm sorry about your loss, prince Hoseok was going to inform you anyway, but let me so it for you" she said and walked closer.

"Your father, will go through an autopsy, Miss Kim Yoon ah will automatically be released and anything against her will be seen as a personal attack on me. Don't worry, brother. I will hunt down his real murderer." She said and gave the most intimidating looks before turning around.

While she turned around she also glanced on the mysterious man, she knew he was Kim Namjoon. She also knew this powerful man is her mortal enemy.