Delilah and sarah

Romanno Castle ...

A young man clad in a black suit runs through the halls of the castle, running past hoseok and slamming into a maid carrying a cart of snacks.

The lady fell down but the guy glared at her. "Watch where you are going!" He scolded her and walked ahead, leaving the girl on the ground.

Hoseok immediately ran to get up, if she wasn't flustered enough to see the prince help her, she noticed him in white shirt with rolled up sleaves, the black vest of a three piece suit and his aligned hair. He looked ethereal and she was whipped.

"Are you alright?" He asks and she nods instantly not being able to look up properly.

Hoseok noticed this and lowly chukled. " You look new, what's your name?"

"It's jisoo" she said and he felt as if he had heard it before.

She got up and dusted herself. "Before you ask, I have lived in an orphanage my whole life, no I don't have a family name. It's just jisoo."

He chuckled again. "I didn't ask" hearing him, jisoo felt heat run to her face.

"It's alright, I was kidding. That man was Zang, prince Jackson Romanno's assistant. Don't mind him, he must be in a hurry, I hope you forgive him for he is just doing his duty" he explains and jisoo just nods.

Hoseok bowed and went towards his office room, chuckling at her defensive behaviour.

"She is definitely not an orphan working here for employment, such an open book" he mumbled with a cheeky laugh.

While jisoo wiped her sweat and moved ahead with the tray.

Zang, Jackson's secretary on the other l hand sped to the prince's room and dashed into it in a hurry, only to see him cuddled up in his bed in a silk robe with 2 other girls in nothing. Absolutely butt naked holding him.

They didn't even flinch when zang barged in, it was just Jackson who groaned in annoyance.

Zang was not suprised, he was just uncomfortable, he immediately looked away.

"There is an update on her majesty the Queen" zang said and Jackson was immediately alerted.

"Sarah, I want you to close the door immediately and Delilah close the curtains" He ordered the girls who looked up lazily and saw zang standing there looking down first.

Both of them got up, Sarah walked towards the door deliberately bumping her breasts on his arms and smirking when he moved away.

Delilah walked towards the French windows and pulled the curtains, without any care about the possibility of someone seeing her naked from the other side. Jackson saw the girls but totally ignored them. Both the girls were twins and were his girlfriends who he met when he was in France, now they are here in Korea with him and they would often do this with zang. Zang could never get used to it.

The girls were making their way back to the bed when Jackson got up.

"No, not here girls. Daddy has to sit and have tea to listen to zang. Delilah sits on the carpet and Sarah you will have to sit on the marble floor, you weren't a nice girl teasing zang like that. Make sure you lie down on the floor, your breasts need to feel the coldness of the floor to be in behaviour." He said and walked past them. Delilah sat on the carpet with folded knees and her legs towards the outside and hands infront. While Sarah looks around doing as he said.

Zang could never comment on how sadistic his boss really was or how he was stuck in his ambition to be the king while being such an irresponsible person at that.

He saw how Delilah and Sarah would not even complain or protest against him. He also knows his boss is paying for a lot of things for the twins that has them tied up to him.

Sarah walks towards Jackson and sits on the cold floor. She hisses at the contact but Jackson pushes her back from where he is sitting and Sarah finally bends and lies flat on the floor, feeling cold as ever.

It wasn't just cold but her breasts were hurting from holding her weight. She was trying to tolerate it when Jackson pushed his foot between her legs and pushed them apart. Playing with her folds and inserting his toe in her vagina while patting delilah's head.

Zang couldn't even look up at them. He could hear Sarah's moans and he just wanted to speak and leave.

"Yes zang what is the update" Jackson spoke but did not stop messing with the girls. He spoke in Korean very well knowing these french girls wouldn't understand.

"Well, her highness was seen in daegu. There was an imperial call made at the police department and two people spoke, prince yoongi and queen Claire. She was speed driving in prince jungkook's car and there was an UINTQ with her in the car. The insane part is a chopper from the min family was chasing them" he said.

Jackson smirked. " Oh damn lord, it was definitely suspicious that those pricks and Claire were missing, there's definitely some chaos they are hiding but who cares this is a great opportunity. Go tell this to mom, I have some business to handle." Zang bowed and immediately left, locking the door.

While Jackson grabbed delilah's hair and pulled her to get up.

" Don't be so comfortable, you had fun standing infront of the glass right. Now go stand on the other side of the curtains with your body pressed against the glass. Check if my guards are working hard enough to make sure no one unwanted walks in my garden or not." He sent and she immediately runs to the curtains she opens them a bit and stands pressed against the glass.

She could see the guards looking at her. Even though Jackson's real side was a secret to most of the family. He was quite known to his guards.

Some kept staring at Delilah, while some just looked away. Delilah looked at the garden watching if someone who is not Jackson's worker had entered it.

Even though she knew it wasn't possible for someone to enter, Jackson always has weird reasoning behind whatever he asks of people to do especially the girls.

While Jackson continued with Sarah while on his phone and when he felt she was going to get off, he got up and walked to the dresser and pulled a plug walked back to Sarah and inserted it. He smacked her ass while she was whining.

"Go stand with your sister, until I come back from my bath, I will ask my guards on how you were behaving so make sure you do as I say. Don't like people who don't do things properly" he commanded and saw her running to the Delilah.

He saw how delilah was already shivering and her hands were on the glass and he just whistled to the washroom.

When the door closed. Sarah held delilah's hands in a comforting way. They could see all the guards looked away. They did not feel good about how the girls had it.

Delilah fell down and Sarah couldn't do anything. She was scared Jackson would come back anytime. So she grabbed Delilah who was trembling and held her against the glass. Her whole body was shivering because of cold.

She was scared if Jackson would reason this as indiscipline again.

He always does.

Prince Jackson Romanno was not a good man.

.....................................................

Okay guys, I wanted to make Jackson guy a sex addict and someone who doesn't respect women, because that is exactly how it is. Guys don't respect women who are not more powerful than them. Jackson doesn't like Claire but he cannot really do anything to her but he can torment these girls.

I want to make him the absolute dirt of the society and he isn't real pls. No reference to anyone with the same name.

Also this is just the beginning. This is not going to be the only douche bag thing he does. This is the most least of them.