A weak Queen

Y/n pov...

I felt a warm feeling over my shoulders, only to realise Taehyung has put on his coat over me.

I smiled while still starring at Namjoon. Who was gritting his teeth.

"So now what, there are millions of my guys who are standing outside this room waiting for my command. I can still very much take you with me" he says, the arrogance still there.

Taehyung pov...

"Oh, the very cheap, low graded disgusting goons you are talking about?" She asks and he scrunches his eyes.

On que, the doors finally open. Jackson mom's steps back in fear. Group of guys march in the room, while y/n puts both her hands on her back and playfully stands.

It was prince yoongi and another man next to him. I'm the CEO of Kim industries, I'll be damned if I didn't know the man next to him.

Choi Yeonjun. A decentant of the Min clan and their heir. Min yoongi's cousin brother.

If there are families in this kingdom that are not royalty yet spill money and wealth then it is the min clan. The park's, kim's and Jung's used to be royals with only park's in power now. But the Min clan, it is elite.

This man is a realtor, a very powerful rich one. Maybe he was the one who secretly gave them a helicopter without the palace's knowledge. He smirked and winked at y/n and she scoffed.

"Shut up Yeonjun!!!" She screamed mid fight and Yeonjun chuckled. Namjoon however looked angry, guns were pointed at them by yeonjun's guards. Min yoongi entered, followed by jimin and jungkook. Jimin had few of their own investigators with them. Okay now I understand where they all were busy.

Yoongi pointed a gun at Namjoon. "Hello there, so you were the one who shot my sister?" He asked while gritting his teeth.

"Where is that asshole" jimin screamed and looked around.

"On the floor" y/n said while massaging her temple proceeded by pointing at the floor towards Jackson.

His mother flinched but before she could move, some investigators had gotten hold of her.

While jimin and jungkook sighed looking at the sight. "Oh god, now we have to bring a stretcher for him" jimin said with concern.

"Don't worry, well just drag him" saying  this jungkook grabbed his calf and dragged him towards the gate.

"Yeah, that works, ahem Jackson wang, you are under arrest for treason, you have absolutely no rights to object to this arrest, you can try for an attorney but nobody is going to side you anyway" jimin said and followed jungkook as if that is the most natural way of arresting someone.

The investigators bowed at y/n and dragged Jackson's mother who was screaming at them to free herself.

"So Kim Namjoon. I haven't decided what to do with you, to kill you now or put you in the dungeon.

Namjoon chuckled. "Oh my, you don't kill y/n, you are lethal but kind, you died centuries ago, just because you don't kill, you wouldn't kill m-" before he could speak further.

"Shoot" y/n said and a series of bullets flew and I'm the next second all the guards that betrayed the palace and were on namjoon's side fell down.

Shot in the head, now all the guns that pointed at the various guards were now pointing at him, a series of click sounds and the guns were reloaded.

He laughed again. "You still did not kill, you let someone else do it. Do you think you deserve to be the ruler if you are so weak, this is why we need a king not a Queen." he said and y/n poked her inner cheeks.

"Don't listen to him y/n he is baiting you" yoongi screamed.

Y/n stood still. "Y/n-ah" I called her and she looked at me. "Yes Taehyung" with my name at that. Did something to me.

"Do you want to beat him?" I ask her and she nods. "I'm not taking the bait, I just want to beat him" she said and I smiled.

"You should then. I trust you" At my words she slowly smiled at me.

"If you love bird talk are over, I am right here" Namjoon said in an arrogant tone Y/n turned to him with that same smile.

He visibly let out a breathe, no doubt this woman is gorgeous. The guards who were pointing at him would occasionally take glances of the queen too.

Not good for my heart.

"Kim Namjoon" she said and everyone's attention was on as if it wasn't already on her from teh beginning.

"Yes, your highness" he said with the cocky eyes.

"I drop the gun, and so will the guards" saying this she dropped the gun on the floor. The guards were confused.

"Fight me, Namjoon." The room was silent, everyone was confused. Namjoon free a smirk on his face.

"But your highness-" yoongi spoke probably but whoever did, they go interupted.

"Did you not hear me? I said drop the guns and step back. If I lose today, I will admit I'm not for to be the Queen and leave this place and If I win today, I win." She said, I was worried for her but I also trusted her.

The room was silent. The only thing loud was our breathes, our heartbeats and namjoon's stupid smirk.

"You heard her, guards step back" yoongi said and all the guards were bewildered.

Namjoon now faced y/n, the room was full of dead bodies, blood, shattered pieces of glass and adrenaline.

He took off his coat and dropped it on the left, he was in his white shirt with his best. Magestic as ever.

"I'll take this" y/n said with a smile before taking off my cloth piece from my coat front pocket. She jerked it once and it unfolded, before she wrapped it around her hair and tied her hair in a pony.

She walked closer.

"Here, Namjoon. Probably your last chance to ever even touch me let alone kill me" she said.

"Oh, my Queen. I have only ever touched when I have died." At his words y/n snickered.