lies don't end.

Oh shit

"What?" He asked.

"I mean, I'm sure she is alive, don't lose hope" I said holding reaching out his hands with a small smile

Every act of lie is truth if done properly.

He held my hand tighter and smiled, "I guess holding your hands is a nice consolation."

He said and I pulled my hands with a disgusted look and he chuckled.

"I'm Kidding" he says and pulled my hands back to him again.

"So I was born late, my mom had complications and suffered two miscarriages after giving birth to my eldest brother. During that period she was not well and couldn't engage in activities my dad wanted her to be, and he slept with her nurse Naeri, that is the explanation he gave that day, I don't remember nobody tells me much, I was only 4, my eldest brother was 7 or 8. We were at the palace, dad's Soldiers were fighting at the borders while he was here discussing their next move.

Naeri suddenly appeared at the door steps along with a boy, both of them were poorly dressed. The boy had uncanny resemblance with my dad, even more than me or my eldest brother. Mom, me and hyung, all of us were on the edge really not wanting to hear what we thinking is going on when the kid broke the silence.

He called him dad and ran towards him. He hugged my dad who I have had looked up all my life, naeri was smiling, dad had a guilty look, mom collapsed hearing that. I remember crying and run towards them to hit the boy for calling my dad as his. I don't remember much after that.

Mom and dad fought, the boy startes invading my room. Dad got angry because mom was appearantly overeacting, he blackmailed her into not leaving because her family wouldn't accept her since she married against their wishes, since she was broke and she would take me and my brother to poverty. She left that day alone crying with one promise she will come back for me.

Dad married naeri thrice but it couldn't be officially registered, since the park won the war and we had come under them, we also had to follow their rule, according to which a man could marry only once and mutual consent is required for divorce. Naeri is still the mistress of the house and her son is dad's illegitimate son. Dad doesn't care but naeri is still searching for mom so she could get the divorce done, at first she tried framing her into any sorts of adultery or something so she could get the marriage anulled without her consent but nothing worked. I think mom is hiding for the same reason, she doesn't want to face the people who ruined her life. But she promised me y/n.

I am 26 this year and haven't seen her in those years. I just hope one day she comes for me.

I'm older and powerful now, hyung is a great and competent doctor, she should be proud of her sons. Where is she!? We can protect her y/n, we can protect her" when he stopped speaking his strong facade was gone. I saw a shade of his soul that I hadn't seen since the moment I met him at the railway station.

A very close resemblance to his emotions right now flickered for a very short while when he showed me my, I mean princess park y/n's painting. The vulnerabilities he carry. My parents had to goddamn name me after an ancestor.

"Do you wanna hear about my life, maybe you will feel better?" I asked and he looked up at me, cleaning his tears with the back of his hand.

I chuckled and reached out to stop him and wiped them instead, holding his hand now I started speaking and he was focused. "I was 15, young, immature and barely out of middle school when it happened. I lost my mom when I came to this world, she died giving birth to me, while my dad died when I was 15. He was the king who fought wars won them, he also defeated the kim with extreme humiliation" I siad jockingly at the end and he chuckled.

"I sat on the throne at 15 years of age. By tradition either the former queen of the former king crowns the new ruler but since dad never remarried, when the kingdom lost its king, they also didn't have a queen. This is why it was done in such a rush. I was wearing a black pleated skirt and a black shirt with a grey cardigan when they pulled me out of dad's chair to push me onto his throne. The weight of the crown say upon me while everyone bowed at me. My first duty as the queen was to bury his body. I do not know why did he write a will 15 years ago, the day I was born to declare me as the next heir. My brothers never told me why, they always seemed to understanding of it. My elder brother who was supposed to truly sit on the throne never complained. He is always there to protect me along the rest of my brother. I only found out about the whole heir thing when I sat on the crown.

It all made sense, why I was treated so differently since birth, why were my brother's raised as soldiers because they were supposed to be my men. Why was I forced into so many classes, because I was groomed as a heir. The only thing that did not make sense was what exactly did he see in a young child not more than a day old to declare her as the heir.

Some reverse patriarchy, I'm not sure" my flicker of humour here and then made him laugh but he would also squeeze my hands tight.

"What really hurt wasn't their death. It was the fact I was never really the Queen. The head maid checked my conduct, my aunt's governed by behaviour, my stylist put me in clothes however she wished, even if I despised them. None of them really ever treated me as a human with autonomy of choice. I have always felt like a puppet. My cousin returned from abroad just recently, I was asked to pass the throne to him and I am damn sure they are upto some mischief right now. I really want to be a great queen, I do not anything else, I haven't learnt anything else. But how!? When the palace suffocates me, my own maids hate me but also fear me. I hate it so much. I feel like I can't breathe around them, and the people I can breathe around, I lie to them that I am fine. I ran away, it's my official cordination that was scheduled at the age of 21 in about a week or less than that.

The ruler is supposed to be corronated at 21, but since I was corronated at 15, I will have to be corronated under the full moon. Utter bullshit I'm not a wolf and if I am not there, anyone within two in the line of succession can challange for the throne. The first one is my elder brother, a full blood and the next one is my cousin Jackson. He is the real trouble. He craves the throne.

The only one who did not bow at me when I sat on the throne."

Taehyung looked at my eyes and there was a sarcastic chuckle. "This time around, the history did not repeat as it is." He said with an overwhelmed smile.

"Come again?" And I did not get a thing he said. Hello, I just narrated the plot of a action thriller, no reaction to it? Did this guy have a crush on his history teacher or something. Why is so obsessed with it.

...................

To the person who requested for the update.

Here you go. I have my boards hence I was very very inactive. Sorry for the delay.

Didn't check for grammar and spelling.