The shit that's coming in

Y/n pov

I'm not used to sleeping peacefully, so when my sleep got disturbed early in the morning, I was sent a state of derealisation, nothing felt real, I couldn't even think straight.

It took me a while to realise the hustle sound around me was not of a peaceful world of utopia I was dreaming but Taehyung was packing a huge bag. I rubbed my eyes and sat back.

"Thank you so much, your highness for waking up. I almost thought the queen died next to me. I was planning to run away, we don't want a war between our families again." He said jokingly and I chuckled.

Now fully out of sleep I realised the bed was a mess, I have definitely tossed and turned a lot, more than that taehyung is stuffing all kinds of snacks and random objects in the bag and there is a tray covered with a thin cloth kept on the coffee table.

"There are extra brushes in the washroom cabinet, brush your teeth, have the food there and do whatever you have to do. I give you 15 mins." He said and carried the bag outside closing the door behind himself.

I got up from the bed to the washroom when taehyung barged in again.

"Oh god what is wrong with you" I exclaim while patting my chest when he spoke.

"I'm in the living room. You did mention about birth controls and shit, but to be on the safer side, I had the washroom cabinets stuffed with some menstrual items." Saying this he dashed out of there.

"So cute."

When I opened the cabinet for tooth brushes, I noticed, he did place literally every menstrual item there. I had a grin all the while I brushed, ate and walked down to the main hall, where he was sitting. He was reading a a brochure. The hall was huge, if this really belonged to the park royal family, make sense this is so huge.

I have indeed read about the great war when we emerged as the victor and solely rulled on united korea but it was surreal to even think, that I was that man's lover in the previous life and I was the legendary Princess park y/n. She is known for her bravery, courage, intelligence. I got my name from her, she was the only princess to-

"Hey" my attention immediately went to taehyung who had a smile on him. "Let's go shall we?" He said and I nodded.

"What if one of the park prince catch us" I said and he smiled. "Do you think, they will consider the fact that the queen Claire romanno is boating in susan lake?" He ask and she looked at him.

"Yes, they will consider it" she said with a straight face.

"Oh"

.

Half an hour later, I'm in a black leather jacket and my hair tucked inside the in the SCORCHING heat while he is in a blond wing. Who is he trying to fool?

I chuckle as we approach the susan lake, there were so many boats and the lake was beautiful.

"Son, the lady is waiting, you should never make a lady wait to boat on the great lake. It's a bad omen, especially if she is someone you adore" the boat operator said when taehyung took a little time to follow me.

My head spun a little when I heard the guy, it felt like a Deja Vu. Taehyung smiled and nodded, the guy called him son even when he was wearing a wig.

Not much after a minute or so, we had two tickets and we were on boats paddling our way around.

To be precise it was just him paddling, he is the one with arm built like bulldozers. In the middle of the lake, it was soothing. "You look pretty" he said and I immediately turned towards him.

When I saw him chuckle. "We are boating and complimenting each other literally when three royal princes are scavenging for us. "Isn't it more intimidating to be boating with the queen?" I asked and he shooks his head with a smile.

"With you? Absolutely not. You have no idea, how much I have prayed to be face to face with you." He said and I looked at him.

"This has happened before. Hasn't it?"

Taehyung's smile dropped for a second before he broke down into a wider smile and some tears which he wipped away quickly. "Yes" he said softly.

"When?"

I asked him and there was no reply from him, I waited for a little and asked him again. "When taehyung? I don't like it when people hold back information from me"

"Ages ago, I lost the track of time. You were the princess so divine and beautiful back to goryeo. Park jimin was my best friend and the king and your were the princess his little baby sister"

"Wait"

"I was not the queen?" I ask him and he looked at me.

"No, you were princess sitting across to me on a boat in the middle of the night. That was the last peaceful day in your life" he said and I raised my eyebrows.

Before I could speak. There was a loud bang sound and I instinctively jumped on taehyung and a bullet came flying and hit me on my left arm, I screamed so loud, I didn't know I could. The bullet came with such force that I was pushed back and taehyung barely held me. It took me less than a second to know that it was a bullet because this is not the first time I was getting shot.

Everything in front of me went black and I saw taehyung in a blue, he was shocked and then my eyes fell on the group of men on the dock. The man standing in the middle of several other men held a pistol. The swans on the lake took off with the loud sound, everyome else around were on teb ground.

The man who held the gun had a annoyed scoff but the look satisfaction.

I know this man.
Some shit is coming in.