Royalty

Taehyung pov

Y/n was now in a loose long tee shirt that reached till her knees. I had these kept in her room, hoping she'd visit one day and watching her do what I hoped, is getting me in a different high.

"Stop starring at her as if you will devour her" I heard jimin talking to me and when I turned to him I realised all three of her brothers were starring at me.

"Was that obvious?"

"Very much"

"You were drooling"

Yoongi hyung and Jungkook mentioned in turns.

I just looked down and apologised in the most humble voice possible.

"What is wrong with him starring at me. Apparently I'm his girlfriend and oh yeah we had sex, twice? Thrice? Wait?

Saying this she started counting. "Hey do we count that electric feeling you suddenly get or just how many times altogether-" she spoke and whimpered when she said electric.

I was barely holding in my laughter while her brothers were the most shocked creatures on this planet. It was about time- yeah it was.

"Aghhhhhhhhhh Claire shut up." Yoongi hyung screamed so loud I shivered.

" Oh goodness the respected name of romanno. Y/n shut up. You don't share it with anyone especially not your brothers" this jimin screamed and I almost laughed but jungkook grabbed my collar.

"What did you do with my innocent sister-

"She is literally the queen" I tried to reason when he pushed me into the couch even more.

"That is the point asshole how dare you touch her majesty, you freak-"

"YEAGHHHH" there was a angry scream from y/n who shut all of us down.

"Sit.down." she said it at once and all of us sat back. I was quite sat back so I didn't genuinely need to shift much.

"So this gentleman here claims to be princess y/n's paramour from a lot of decades ago. He says we are the reincarnation and he is blessed with the memories" she said in a very offensive tone.

"Ouch"

Her brother turned their head sharp towards me examining me in scrutiny.

"Do you believe him?" They ask.

"Yes, I do." Now it was my turn to stare at her.

She looked at me straight in my eyes and spoke " He took me to the palace he never got to gift his princess and I kind of am getting flashbacks that totally do not belong to this era unless I was in a costume drama and forgot about it" she said and yeah she makes sense.

"So what now and who were those guy-

"My brother, he doesn't have any memories from before but he was obsessed with princess y/n who hurt his ego. In this era he is obsessed with gaining control more and I'm pretty sure he is after her because you know she is the queen-" I answered.

"Oh, yeah I TOLD YOU-"

"If you say I told you so and you shouldn't have left, I'm so going to execute you, publicly" she says and turns to jungkook with a smile.

"Is that even legal?" I question.

"Darling, I am. The. Queen. What are you going to do? Sue me? Where I'll be the judge?" She says with a straight face

"Oh yeah okay" and I shut up

"Your majesty,  we need to return. We received a message from Prince hoseok, your cousin Jackson is aware of you absence. He is contacting the members of the parliament to depose you" jimin said.

"Oh, and yeah your majesty Claire romanno?" Her brother yoongi called.

"Yes?"

"The fuck did you do with your hair, why does it look like algae??"

"Oh shut up, and did you take my name. I'm your freaking queen." She screamed back and stood on the couch.

"Oh please look at you. Your hair is green, you are wearing a tee shirt, do you look like the queen? Where is your gown? Crown? Huh huh!?" He screams back.

"So what? Here my crown what are you going to do" she said with her hands on her head in a crown.

"Okay guys calm down" jimin tried to bring peace.

"You shut up" both of them screamed at him who actually shut up and sat down.

Y/n was standing on a couch and yoongi was standing on the opposite one. Both of them with their hands on their waist now.

"And you old hag, the colour is green and ji woo unnie did it so go ahead fight with her" she said and now yoongi shut up and sat back."

"But yeah anyway, it looked nice looking at a y/n who looked like a 20 year old college student." Jungkook said and there was a peaceful silence.

"Awwie kookie. Wait" she said and ran towards my room, which was apparently ours now.

She returned back and show him her fist. "What is this?" He asked to which she just moved her eyebrows to open his palm when he did, she opened her fist and a key fell down with the keychain looped in her finger.

It took him a second before he gasped. "Is that-"

"Ahun it's that hot bike you tried to win at some auction, I don't remember. I was the one who bought it to spice you up. You can have it. It's parked in romanno railway station" she said and he had a huge smile.

"I should hate you for it but thank you so much. My baby" he said and hugged the keys.

Y/n looked so proud.

The royalty, my foot.

She used to steal his horses, and now she steals his bikes.