01 : Russian Roulette.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Mayaring focus come on.."

Maya sighed, grabbing an hair tie.

The air in the practice room was heavy, an obvious tension between the members. The oblivious three eldests tried to ignore it, but that time it was too much.

It has been going on for weeks now, they noticed how more than half of the group seemed anxious and sad. They'd brush it off and say they were okay, but they obviously weren't.

"I try to but I'm stuck on that part.." She said as she finished to but her hair in a bun. "I can't get the rythm right."

"Try again, I'll clap the tempo for you, alright ?" Hoseok proposed with a small smile.

"I'd like that, thanks."

She took a deep breath waiting for the music to start again as the other members sat in the background, watching her execute the steps with the help of Hoseok.

They all thought it was strange.

When it came to dancing, Maya was never lacking, even if it was just practice.

However, these days, she was oftenly messing up, sometimes even on stage. They were worried, but didn't know how to approach her as she'd always tell them to not worry, giving them a fake smile.

"You got it now !" Hoseok happily said, holding his hand up for a high five.

Maya gave him a smile, drinking water with a hand as the other high-fived him.

None only she was anxious and sad, the girl was also sexually frustrated. Trying to keep her distance from the maknaes created a build-up, which made her think about calling one of the groupies too.

"Was about time.." She mumbled, sighing.

"I can stay with you after practice to help you more if you want." Jimin spoke up.

It was heartbreaking, the way she'd avoid him like plague.

"No, thank you." She answered, not even looking at him.

Maya was feeling very uncomfortable and uneasy.

She told Sana she'd play the game of Russian Roulette, but couldn't even pick up the gun. The thought of losing them forever after hurting them was scary, she prefered waiting for them to lose their feelings before talking to them again.

Like before, when they were all friends and nothing else.

"No offense but you could use some help." The choreographer said after hearing Jimin's proposition. "You're lacking these days May-ssi, and I'm not saying it to hurt your feelings or belittle you, you seriously need to focus on the practices, you're a main dancer."

She nodded at his words, not answering. It confused the choreographer even more as usually, Maya would always a comeback or would try to give an explanation but this time.. Nothing, just like the past weeks.

He sighed.

"We can wrap this up for today." He said, putting his bag on his shoulder. "May-ssi, think about what I just said and come back to your senses quickly."

She nodded once again, tidying her things.

She was disappointed in herself, for not being able to keep up and not being able to have a simple conversation that'd put everything back in place.

It was messy and complicated, she never intented for things to turn out this way.

"Mayaring.. While we're all here, can we talk ?" Seokjin said. "We have things to sort out, as a group."

Maya chewed on her lower lip, shaking her head.

"I can't right now and I also don't want to." She answered. "I'm gonna have dinner with PD-nim and it's really important."

"Is it.. Is it about moving out of the dorm ?" Hoseok asked, his face saddening.

His expresssion broke Maya's heart, but she had to do it.

For herself and for the others.

"Yeah, it's the best thing to-"

"The best thing to do would be to have a conversation but go, be childish, go on." Taehyung cut her off, closing his bag angrily.

He was hurt, confused as to why she'd avoid him and want to quit the dorm out of nowhere.

"It's not about being childish, it's for everyone's good." She defended herself.

"Everyone's good ? We just want to talk to you about what's going on but you keep avoiding m- us ! What did we even did to you ?" The grey-haired male went on. "We were never like this, and suddenly, out of nowhere, you have prolongated periods because you're bit-"

"Taehyung-ah." Seokjin cut him off.

"No I'm gonna say it because I had enough, you're being bitchy and selfish, you keep pushing.. You know what, screw this, everyone knows it either ways.. You keep pushing me away and I hate it !"

Maya looked at her feet.

She couldn't blame him to get frustrated, she knew she was wrong for not giving any explanations and leaving them in the dark.

But how could she say that she developed feelings for the maknaes after hooking up with them multiple times, escaped being raped by Namjoon at New Year's by near and that she heard them say they consider each other as enemies all because of the mess she created ?

"Wait.. Are you two dating ?" Seokjin asked, taken aback.

"No, but.. It's complicated Hyung, okay ?" Taehyung answered, pushing his hair back.

The two other maknaes stayed silent, not wanting to add more on Maya's plate.

They felt the same way Taehyung did, even if they hated to admit it because to them, they love Maya more than another.

Maya sighed, holding the bridge of her nose as all eyes were on her.

"Can we talk about this another-"

"You always say that." Jungkook cut her off. "But we never do at the end."

Grab the gun or leaving it hanging ?

"Because there's nothing to say. I'm fine guys, just a little overwhelmed." She lied.

Leaving it hanging.

"We've known you for long enough to know you're not fine." Yoongi said, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Then you also know that I just don't wanna talk about it."

.

.

(A/N)

aight, season two everyone~

before coming and criticizing Maya, i'd really appreciate if you could see things from her perspective :)

©️ASHLEY