24 : Misunderstood.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

After the argument with Jungkook, Maya started to take her distance with the three maknaes again.

She didn't tolerate anything Jungkook said, but she was sensing that things would go down the same path all over again.
Having sex with Taehyung shouldn't happen again, or with any of them as a matter of fact.

Her career was on the line, it wasn't just some kind of joke, it was serious.

It was now July anyways and they were about to leave for Bon Voyage three. Before the staff got there, Namjoon reunited everyone in the dorm's living room, wanting to clear the waters.

Maya was back at the dorm to be able to film the segment of the first episode that took place in the dorm, which didn't cause any problem since the scandal had started to get forgotten now.

They had cameras on them 24/7 already, but Bon Voyage was more intense, they couldn't mess up.

The leader didn't had a clue of what could've happen between the maknaes, and except Yoongi, none of them knew.

They surely wouldn't think of a polyamourous relationship, so what was possibly going on since April ?

"You guys know we're a team, we've been doing this for five years now, we share everything together, no matter if they're good or bad.. This year started off rough and I thought all the conflicts were solved but apparently not." He looked up at each one of the members of the maknae line, sighing. "What's the problem with all of you ? You used to be so close and now you're falling apart and this is not good, Maya is upset with everyone, Jungkook at Taehyung, Taehyung and Jimin at Jungkook and Jimin and Taehyung are cold towards each other."

They all looked at the floor, not knowing what to say.

The truth wasn't the good move, so what explanation to give ?

It must've been serious for Namjoon to take all of them like this to talk, which frankly rarely happened.

"There's nothing to-"

"Maya-yah, stop lying at this instant." Seokjin cut her off, turning to her as she curled on Hoseok's lap.

"But I didn't do anything ! I took my distance with everyone I was shipped within the group because the company said they'd make me go solo if I get into this kind of scandal again, that's the story." She defended herself.

Well, it was partly true.

"They'd do what ?" Namjoon asked, his eyes widening.

He had never heard of this and it was upsetting him, grandly.

"They threatened me after the scandal with Jungkook and.. It fucking freaks me out okay ? I don't know what to do right, I'm terified to get caught up in something like that ever again and I.. I've been considering just going solo to stop with all this pressure that you guys don't feel because apparently I'm the issue and I.. I'm sorry I.."

She started to feel overwhelmed, a knot forming in her throat.

Maya hated crying in front of people, she hated feeling vulnerable and small.

But she was only human.

Hoseok tightened his grip around her, resting his head on top of hers. Yoongi was sitting at her other side but didn't dare to touch her.

He was the only one she would cry on until her eyes are dry, and he knew that wasn't what she wanted right now, in front of everyone.

"Take your time, it's alright." Namjoon reassured her.

She has been bottling up her emotions for a while now, putting them on the table like that was hard.

"If you feel like going solo is the best for you.. Shit, I hate saying this but maybe that's what you should do." Namjoon said, letting his body fall on the couch.

He didn't want her to leave, none of them wanted this.

But if it could make her feel better, they had to be supportive.

"You should think about it a lot beforehand, know that we don't want you out of the group but.. Heck, we'll fight the company if they try to get you out of the group for some silly rumors or anything like that, you know we always stand by you." Seokjin said, giving a positive vibe to the room. "Are we Bangtan Sonyeondan or not ? Ya-yah what do you say ?"

She looked at him from Hoseok's lap and slowly nodded with doe eyes, just like a child.

"Then we'll get through this, we'll find a way.. We always had before. They called this season trip of friendship for a reason, right ?" Namjoon said, gently stroking her hair.

A few tears escaped her eyes, the overwhelming support she was receiving from her members was too much for her.

The maknaes silently sat on the couch, looking at the floor as the guilt started to sink in.

They blamed her and misunderstood her when all she was doing was protecting herself.

And to do so, she had to protect herself from them, most importantly.

.

.

©️ASHLEY