02 : Communication.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Maya came back home around ten after haver dinner with the CEO, a little tipsy.

The male promised her to really think about allowing her out of the dorm, which cheered her up a little.

She needed to get out of the dorm to allow everyone to move on, that's what she thought. But she just told him that she wanted more independance as she grew up, which the male completely understood.

She took off her coat, finding all the members sitting there, waiting for her in the living room.

"Have a seat, Ya-yah." Seokjin said softly.

"I'm tired, can we talk about this another day ?" She asked, sighing.

"No." Jimin firmly said. "Sit your ass down on this couch right now."

Maya scoffed, raising a brow as she untied her hair, letting fall on her back.

"Being vulgar won't lead you anywhere, I said I don't want to talk.. I have to pack anyways so-"

"I'm sorry ! If it's because of me I'm sorry, sorry, so so fucking sorry I.. I wasn't in my right mind and.. And I get that you'd want to move out but please don't get upset at others for what I've done." Namjoon cut her off, speaking very nervously.

Maya gulped, ruffling her hair as she thought.

"Oppa I've already accept your apology already and I understand, I've known you for long enough to know you wouldn't do that willingly, this.. This isn't about you, or any of you for that matter, it's about me." She corrected.

"Pause, what the hell happened ?" Taehyung said, holding his finger up.

"None of your-"

"I.. I assaulted her on New Year's." Namjoon admitted shamefully, tears filling his eyes. "I was drunk and.. And she was obviously not okay but I still tried to force myself on her.."

The members stayed silent, staring back and forth as Maya looked at the ground in front of her, gulping.

"I-It's alright I've.. I'm ahead of this now. You apologized so much and it's not like you did really anything." Maya said, trying to make him feel better.

"If you didn't yell at me I would've took advantage of you Maya ! How am I supposed to look at you in the eyes again ! How can you be okay ?! Stop hiding your emotions now, tell me I disgust you, tell me you want to leave the group to stay away from me because I clearly don't deserve to be a leader right now !" Namjoon said, some tears rolling down his cheeks, which was a rare sight.

Maya really didn't think about it anymore, that night felt like it wasn't real from all the shocks that happened one after the other, but Namjoon was getting eaten alive by guilt.

He couldn't believe he could do that, he kept asking himself what would've happened if he went all the way, then what ?

Heart-broken by the sight, Maya walked towards him, crouching in front of him to cup his cheeks, forcing him to look at her.

"Oppa I said it's okay, we're okay now.. I'm not mad at you, you weren't in your normal state, we're okay I said." She repeated, wiping his tears with her thumbs. "If you really want, we can go to therapy together to make sure none of us is affected by that, would you like that ?"

The other members' hearts softened at the sight.

Namjoon hesitantly put his arms around her, burying his head in her neck as he sobbed.

Maya silently indicated to the other members to leave which they did, leaving the leader and the girl member alone in the living room.

"I'm so sorry Maya-Yah.." He said with a shaky voice, holding her tighter.

"It's alright I said, the most important part is that first of all, you stopped when I asked you to and now you understood your mistake.. Do you want to go to therapy together and work it out ?" She proposed again, looking at his face.

Maya wanted to make sure Namjoon didn't keep things on his conscience as the program for this year seemed already packed.

Plus, she really did think the alcohol was what made him do that, the Namjoon she knew would've never done something like this.

"I-I'd like that.. A lot.." He answered.

They both stood up and exchanged a last hug, Maya giving him a wide smile as they separated.

"It's been a long day.. We should probably go to bed, we have practice tomorrow." Namjoon said, slowly calming down.

Maya nodded, kissing his cheek before walking towards her room.

Pulled the trigger once, survived.

.

.

©️ASHLEY