07 : Punishment.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Jungkook kept sucking her clit for a few seconds before pulling away, making Maya whine.

Jungkook licked his lips and wiped her juices off his chin with his arm, looking at her.

"You were close ? Too bad." Taehyung said, stroking her hair. "Now, you're gonna be a good girl and cum on my cock, am I clear ?"

She nodded eagerly, feeling edged by Jungkook's teasing.

"Take Jiminie back in your mouth now, and keep being our good girl." Taehyung commanded, going behind her.

"You're the real Daddy after all." Jungkook said to Taehyung, raising his eyebrows at the way the older male handled things.

Taehyung only chuckled, rubbing his tip on her juices covered slit, slightly hissing in apprehension as Maya let out whiny sounds from the teasing.

"Let's just say that I know how to handle my shit.." Taehyung started, pushing himself inside of her with a low groan, a moan escaping her lips. ".. and my bitch."

He landed a slap on her ass before moving slowly, savoring the moment.

"Fuck I missed this.." he groaned, biting his lip. "You feel so good Princess."

Small whimpers escaped her mouth as Taehyung slowly thrusted, savoring the moment. Her lips were wrapped around Jimin's shaft, pleasuring him as Jungkook used one of her hands to jerk off.

Taehyung placed his hands correctly, gripping her hips tightly before fastening his pace without warning, throwing his head back.

"So good Princess, so good~" He praised her, thrusting at an animalistic pace.

She moaned in response, pulling Jimin out of her mouth for two seconds, catching her breath for a second.

"T-Taehyung-ah.." She moaned, one of hands gripping the sheets, the other squeezing Jungkook's cock which made the male hiss at the pleasure.

"We really want to punish you but you're such a good girl.." Jimin praised her, stroking her hair as her head fell on his thigh, her cheek flat on it as she moaned, slightly crying at the overwhelming sensation.

Taehyung landed a slap on her ass, biting his lip and throwing his head back, cussing under his breath.

At the moment, none of them really cared if the others heard them, it wasn't a priority.

Maya put Jimin back in her mouth with difficulty, bobbing her head and moaning, making the male moan as it vibrated on his tip.

Jungkook took her hand off of his cock , focusing himself on sucking on her perky nipples instead, lightly biting on them.

"T-Too much.." Maya cried, Jimin's cock in her mouth deforming her words.

"Say the word babe.." Jungkook muttered against her breasts, immediately putting her nipple back in his mouth.

Maya had never experienced pleasure like this. It was indeed too much, but she still wanted more.

She started tightening around Taehyung, indicating that she was about to cum. When he felt it, the male pulled out, making her whine.

He chuckled, landing a slap a on her ass.

"This is still a punishment, naughty Princess."

Jungkook immediately took Taehyung's place, sliding inside her hole.